wastad, byth, fythwastad, gwastad, gwastadion, ngwastad, ngwastadion, wastadion
- bob amser
Adverb(1) at all times; all the time and on every occasion(2) without variation or change, in every case(3) without interruption(4) at any time or in any event(5) forever; throughout all time
(1) Life is blissful where the sun always shines and the money keeps rolling in.(2) Failing that, they can always use some insulating tape and chewing gum to hold the spaghetti together.(3) In the past, I've always known every summer what I'm going to be doing the following season.(4) the deadlines aren't always met(5) We, as a nation, are always complaining of staff shortages in these establishments.(6) Failing that, inside the house there is always at least one space we turn to by way of retreat.(7) The sun always shines on this side of the hills but the beech trees give lots of shade.(8) Martin has a year to run on his contract and in the past he has always shown a willingness to honour that.(9) Paolozzi may find his inspiration in the past but the future is what will always truly concern him.(10) You simply cannot move the country forward if you are always focused on the past.(11) It is always an honour to rise at the start of a parliamentary session and make a speech.(12) Time is always available for politicians to endlessly repeat their deceptive claims, however.(13) In the run up to special occasions, I always buy a large Stilton and stand it on a dish in the fridge.(14) Isabel had always been in rude health(15) When you look at past winners they have always been from Oxford and Cambridge so to be in that league is fantastic.(16) They fly in low, up to two dozen pairs at a time, always along the edge closest to the sun and always facing into the wind.
(1) as always :: fel arfer
(2) always on top :: bob amser ar ei ben
(3) always love :: bob amser yn caru
(4) for always :: am bob amser
(5) the same as always :: yr un fath fel bob amser
1. every time ::
3. forever ::
4. as a last resort ::
fel dewis olaf
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
There must ALWAYS be
a Stark at Winterfell.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 8
a woman of noble birth
is ALWAYS called a lady.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 6
That\'s not always true.
That\'s not always true.
That's not ALWAYS true.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 5
I've ALWAYS been curious.
What was Leonard like when he was little?
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 15
when you're ALWAYS
the smallest person in the room.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 6
English to Welsh Dictionary: always
Meaning and definitions of always, translation in Welsh language for always with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of always in Welsh and in English language.
Tags for the entry "always"
What always means in Welsh, always meaning in Welsh, always definition, examples and pronunciation of always in Welsh language.