ongl, onglau, congl, conglau, chongl, chonglau, gongl, gonglau, nghongl, nghonglau, hongl, honglaugenweirio, ngenweirio, hongli, mhysgota, ongli, pysgotabysgotant, bysgotasoch, bysgotasit, bysgotasid, bysgotasent, bysgotasem, bysgotasech, bysgotasant, bysgotasai, enweiriem, bysgotan, bysgotaist, bysgotais, bysgotai, bysgotaf, bysgota’, bysgotasom, enweiried, bysgotaswn, bysgotech, bysgoted, bysgotem, bysgoten, bysgotent, bysgoter, bysgotes, bysgotest, bysgotet, bysgoti, bysgotid, bysgotiff, bysgotir, bysgotith, bysgotoch, enweiriais, enweiriai, enweiriaf, enweiria’, enweiria, enweiri, bysgotych, bysgotwyf, enweiriaist, bysgotwn, bysgotwch, bysgotont, bysgoton, bysgotom, bysgotodd, genweiriest, bysgoto, enweirian, enweiriant, enweiriasai, enweiriasant, enweiriasech, enweiriasem, enweiriasent, enweiriasid, enweiriasit, enweiriasoch, enweiriasom, enweiriaswn, enweirid, enweiriech, bysgota, enweirien, enweirient, enweirier, enweiries, enweiriest, enweiriet, enweiriff, enweirio, enweirioch, enweiriodd, enweiriom, enweirion, enweiriont, enweirir, enweirith, enweiriwch, enweiriwn, enweiriwyd, enweiriwyf, enweiriych, genweiri, genweiria, genweiria’, genweiriaf, genweiriai, genweiriais, genweiriaist, genweirian, genweiriant, genweiriasai, genweiriasant, genweiriasech, genweiriasem, genweiriasent, genweiriasid, genweiriasit, genweiriasoch, genweiriasom, genweiriaswn, genweirid, genweiriech, genweiried, genweiriem, genweirien, genweirient, genweirier, genweiries, bysgotwyd, genweiriet, genweiriff, genweirio, genweirioch, genweiriodd, genweiriom, genweirion, genweiriont, genweirir, genweirith, genweiriwch, genweiriwn, genweiriwyd, genweiriwyf, genweiriych, onglant, onglasoch, onglasit, onglasid, onglasent, onglasem, onglasech, onglasant, onglasai, pysgotent, onglan, onglaist, onglais, onglai, onglaf, ongla’, onglasom, pysgoten, onglaswn, onglech, ongled, onglem, onglen, onglent, ongler, ongles, onglest, onglet, ongli, onglid, ongliff, onglir, onglith, ongloch, pysgotaist, pysgotais, pysgotai, pysgotaf, pysgota’, pysgota, onglych, onglwyf, pysgotan, onglwn, onglwch, onglont, onglon, onglom, onglodd, physgoti, onglo, pysgotant, pysgotasai, pysgotasant, pysgotasech, pysgotasem, pysgotasent, pysgotasid, pysgotasit, pysgotasoch, pysgotasom, pysgotaswn, pysgotech, pysgoted, pysgotem, ongla, pysgoter, pysgotes, pysgotest, pysgotet, pysgoti, pysgotid, pysgotiff, pysgotir, pysgotith, pysgoto, pysgotoch, pysgotodd, pysgotom, pysgoton, pysgotont, pysgotwch, pysgotwn, pysgotwyd, pysgotwyf, pysgotych, physgota, physgota’, physgotaf, physgotai, physgotais, physgotaist, physgotan, physgotant, physgotasai, physgotasant, physgotasech, physgotasem, physgotasent, physgotasid, physgotasit, physgotasoch, physgotasom, physgotaswn, physgotech, physgoted, physgotem, physgoten, physgotent, physgoter, physgotes, physgotest, physgotet, onglwyd, physgotid, physgotiff, physgotir, physgotith, physgoto, physgotoch, physgotodd, physgotom, physgoton, physgotont, physgotwch, physgotwn, physgotwyd, physgotwyf, physgotych
Noun(1) the space between two lines or planes that intersect; the inclination of one line to another; measured in degrees or radians(2) a biased way of looking at or presenting something(3) a member of a Germanic people who conquered England and merged with the Saxons and Jutes to become Anglo-Saxons
Verb(1) move or proceed at an angle(2) to incline or bend from a vertical position(3) seek indirectly(4) fish with a hook(5) present with a bias
(1) This kind of angle - ├ö├ç├┐bias├ö├ç├û is the more common word - is one that has no legitimate place in journalism.(2) Diana also points out a different angle to consider.(3) You need to angle the branches towards a prop, whether it be a fence, wires or another plant.(4) This piece of kit is obviously designed for world-wide distribution and seems to be the ideal tool for all lure anglers whether they angle in salt or fresh-water.(5) Labor - and some trial lawyers - will angle for more money, plus a government backstop for the trust.(6) His car flew into the corner at an incredible angle , and as Tsukamoto assured himself of his win he looked out the window├ö├ç┬¬(7) Viewed from this angle , low voter turnout may be a sign of a healthy, stable society.(8) Viewed from one angle , the women are similar to other tissue donors.(9) Becky was of mixed race, and the case appears to have a racial angle .(10) For example, at each location on the globe, the geomagnetic field lines intersect the Earth's surface at a specific angle of inclination.(11) As he turned an angle of the building, he heard a sound as of a door gently closed, and saw in the darkness, indistinctly, the figure of a man, which instantly disappeared among the trees of the lawn.(12) It is patronising and unnecessary, and you sincerely wish that commentators would stop trying to find a British angle to sell the event to viewers.(13) he always had a fresh angle on life(14) Viewed from this angle , the situation looks like this: compelling arguments seem to establish that knowledge is impossible, and so incline me to claim to know that this is so.(15) The vertical time axis is the product of time and the speed of light so that world lines of light rays leaving the origin make a forty-five degree angle with each space axis.(16) And then I thought, well, this is a different angle on it.
(1) right angle :: ongl sgwâr
(2) acute angle :: ongl aciwt
(3) wide angle :: ongl lydan
(4) obtuse angle :: ongl aflem
(5) angle bracket :: bachyn ongl
(6) angle iron :: haearn ongl
(7) angle grinder :: grinder ongl
(8) angle of incidence :: ongl drawiad
(9) angle brackets :: cromfachau ongl
(10) pitch angle :: cae ongl
1. gradient ::
2. corner ::
3. perspective ::
4. slant ::
5. tilt ::
6. present ::
7. try to get ::
8. fish ::
9. weight ::
angle, angled, angles, angling
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
an ANGLE with you.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 9
Well, maybe you can go at it
from a different ANGLE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 12
It faces the television at an ANGLE that is
neither direct, discouraging conversation...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 1
It faces the television at an ANGLE
that isn't direct so he can talk...
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 10
It faces the television
at an ANGLE that is
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 24
English to Welsh Dictionary: angle
Meaning and definitions of angle, translation in Welsh language for angle with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of angle in Welsh and in English language.
Tags for the entry "angle"
What angle means in Welsh, angle meaning in Welsh, angle definition, examples and pronunciation of angle in Welsh language.