wahân, gwahân, ngwahân
- ar wahân
Adjective(1) remote and separate physically or socially(2) having characteristics not shared by others
Adverb(1) separated or at a distance in place or position or time(2) not taken into account or excluded from consideration(3) away from another or others(4) placed or kept separate and distinct as for a purpose(5) one from the other(6) into parts or pieces
(1) Many of us also have other features that mark us apart .(2) The cattle grates were made from rebar spaced about a foot apart and about ten feet wide.(3) Plant seeds at least 12 inches apart in rows spaced 3 feet apart .(4) Alaska apart, much of America's energy business concentrates on producing gas(5) Jokes apart , Bollywood is also the single largest showcase of ethnic art and culture.(6) Furniture had been torn apart , and shattered glass covered the floor.(7) two stone gateposts some thirty feet apart(8) Their qualifications, ideals and fresh appeal apart , the new breed has been working hard to succeed.(9) As soon as he walks away, an explosion blasts the elevator doors apart .(10) What really sets them apart is the quality of the participants and the detail and interest of the material.(11) All jokes apart , this is not is not meant to disrespect them in any which way.(12) And in innumerable other minutes of the 90, they were carved apart by a Kilmarnock team who spurned so many opportunities it was barely credible.(13) Isabel stepped away from Joanna and stood apart(14) The cast-in-place piers are graceful, slender, and elegant with curving surfaces, spaced 142 feet apart .(15) But jokes apart I have been wanting to do something beyond photography.(16) In the workshop a damaged chest by Hericourt, from 1780, with its warped veneer has been taken apart piece by piece and completely reconstructed.
(1) a part :: ar wahân
(2) apart from :: ar wahân i
(3) fall apart :: disgyn ar wahân
(4) tear apart :: rhwygo ar wahân
(5) falling apart :: disgyn ar wahân
(6) torn apart :: rhwygo
(7) set apart :: gosod ar wahân
(8) take apart :: cymryd rhan
(9) far apart :: bell ar wahân
(10) come apart :: yn dod ar wahân
(11) apart from that :: ar wahân i hynny
1. away from each other ::
i ffwrdd oddi wrth ei gilydd
2. to one side ::
i un ochr
3. separately ::
4. to pieces ::
5. asunder ::
6. aside ::
7. isolated ::
1. together ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
♪ Ripping me APART ♪♪
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 9
and who will suffer the most
if this all falls APART.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 5
Come back when the contractions
are five minutes APART for an hour.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 11
So you say that APART from the building
cameras, they installed some more.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 13
and then it starts
to fall APART.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 4
English to Welsh Dictionary: apart
Meaning and definitions of apart, translation in Welsh language for apart with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of apart in Welsh and in English language.
Tags for the entry "apart"
What apart means in Welsh, apart meaning in Welsh, apart definition, examples and pronunciation of apart in Welsh language.