harddwch, prydferthwch, cheinder, degwch, fireinder, geinder, glendid, glwyster, ngheinder, nglendid, ceinder, lendid, lwyster, mhrydferthwch, mireinder, nhegwch, tegwch, thegwch, nglwyster
Noun(1) the qualities that give pleasure to the senses(2) a very attractive or seductive looking woman(3) an outstanding example of its kind
(1) It's an hour before sunset, and the late light reveals the colours and beauty of the monumental sandstone faces, which glow red and pink and cast long purple shadows.(2) There were also stalls offering beauty treatments and products, allergy testing, information about cosmetic dentistry and advice on how to lose weight and give up smoking.(3) The blonde beauty will represent Ireland in the Miss Universe Beauty Pageant on June 3.(4) It was my father who drew my attention to the beauty of its message of redemption in the days when I was an agnostic.(5) Although it was now late in the evening, the overhead lighting picked out the colours and enhance their shape and beauty with the shadows of the night that fell outside the glare.(6) In fact, it is a beauty fished off the beach or rocks.(7) That's the beauty of a band - everyone pulls his own weight.(8) We want to hear your beauty secrets: the products you can't do without, the ones that have crept into your bathroom cabinets over the past year or so, and are so good that they refuse to go away.(9) This should be done in such a way as to preserve the natural scenic beauty of the area, such as had been achieved on Royal Oak Road near the entrance to the town's Industrial Park.(10) Scenery, images of Ganesha and Saraswathi and scenes from the epics have been woven with artistic beauty .(11) The beauty of the Hollywood Plus is that the system requirements are not very taxing at all.(12) It champions their main cinematic goals of creating intelligent beauty , of mixing the literal with lushness.(13) At first sight, there is beauty , Kant explains, as there is sublimity in natural objects and in their artistic imitation.(14) The gilding and frills of the eighteenth century were stripped away in favor of the natural beauty of materials and shapes.(15) She was a true beauty and the typical blonde bombshell that fell in love with my dad, a martial arts professional.(16) High-school students are eager and willing to learn physics for its own sake, once they recognize the intellectual beauty of the subject.
(1) beauty salon :: salon harddwch
(2) beauty parlor :: Parlwr harddwch
(3) beauty shop :: siop harddwch
(4) natural beauty :: harddwch naturiol
(5) beauty queen :: Frenhines harddwch
(6) beauty spot :: man prydferth
(7) beauty contest :: cystadleuaeth harddwch
(8) beauty pageant :: pasiant harddwch
(9) beauty and the beast :: harddwch a bwystfil
2. beautiful woman ::
3. advantage ::
4. knockout ::
5. beaut ::
1. ugliness ::
beauties, beauts, beauty
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Tales of your BEAUTY were not exaggerated.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 6
Of Brienne the Beauty?
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 3
♪ This seasoned BEAUTY
In this human pageantry ♪
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 7
See, I'm less interested in
what you say is her BEAUTY,
Vikings Season 1, Episode 9
That's the BEAUTY of it.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 2
English to Welsh Dictionary: beauty
Meaning and definitions of beauty, translation in Welsh language for beauty with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of beauty in Welsh and in English
Tags for the entry "beauty"
What beauty means in Welsh, beauty meaning
in Welsh, beauty definition, examples and pronunciation
of beauty in Welsh language.