bonws, fonws, bonwsau, bonysau, fonwsau, fonysau, monws, monwsau, monysau
Noun(1) anything that tends to arouse(2) an additional payment (or other remuneration
(1) As an added bonus , the keyboard seems to light up, which I envision will be a boon to struggling typists working in windowless, lightless spaces.(2) They can decide on how much the terminal bonus or final dividend paid out is.(3) As an added bonus the DVD actually has enough extra content that it can be considered a special edition.(4) It would be a welcome bonus for a team that missed the playoffs with an 18-16 record last season.(5) Having a Swedish manager who managed an Italian team is also a bonus , because he will have better knowledge of more players from across the globe.(6) good weather is an added bonus but the real appeal is the landscape(7) There is bad news for millions of homebuyers and savers as with-profits insurance companies make their bonus declarations over the coming weeks.(8) Asking for a $25 million bonus , a payment equal to 40 percent of his total fees, is another matter.(9) Given a choice between saving jobs and preserving your bonus , the Company expects its leaders to do the right thing.(10) It is not exactly disastrous but with bonus payments collapsing over the last three years in line with falling stock markets, so has demand for these products.(11) About 47 per cent of full-year earnings are being paid out as final dividends and bonus shares were issued.(12) Each year the life company declares a bonus or dividend based on the returns from their investment.(13) And the new legislation, allowing registrars to conduct weddings ├ö├ç├┐out of the office├ö├ç├û and in more romantic settings, has been an added bonus .(14) The club was also offering the team a far higher bonus for a win.(15) But the company says a standard policy holder with a full bonus making a claim will effectively pay out more than three times their annual premium.(16) Frequently fouled teams get into the bonus more quickly, and it's nearly impossible to get transition baskets against a team that is shooting free throws.
(1) extra bonus :: bonws ychwanegol
(2) bonus points :: pwyntiau bonws
(3) signing bonus :: bonws arwyddo
(4) bonus scheme :: cynllun bonws
(5) incentive bonus :: bonws cymhelliant
(6) no claims bonus :: dim bonws hawliadau
1. benefit ::
2. gratuity ::
3. incentive ::
4. fillip ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
And if it antagonizes you,
that's just a BONUS.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 1
you've earned yourself
a BONUS lecture on Sponge Hulk.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 20
That feels like a BONUS question.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 23
And if he's figuring out my
Christmas BONUS, we could buy a boat.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 22
for a Christmas BONUS
and a dental plan?
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 6
English to Welsh Dictionary: bonus
Meaning and definitions of bonus, translation in Welsh language for bonus with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of bonus in Welsh and in English
Tags for the entry "bonus"
What bonus means in Welsh, bonus meaning
in Welsh, bonus definition, examples and pronunciation
of bonus in Welsh language.