- ffordd osgoihosgoiffyrdd osgoiosgoi
Noun(1) a highway that encircles an urban area so that traffic does not have to pass through the center(2) a surgically created shunt (usually around a damaged part(3) a conductor having low resistance in parallel with another device to divert a fraction of the current
Verb(1) avoid something unpleasant or laborious
(1) My slurring told the surgeon there wasn't time to keep cleaning it out, so he created a bypass to channel more blood upward and save my French accent, and quite possibly my life.(2) But the research team have found a way to bypass this problem by training antibodies to neutralise the damaging toxic waste emitted into the blood stream by meningococcal bacteria.(3) Protesters at Shipton-by-Beningbrough, near York, have been calling for the A19 to bypass their village since the 1930s.(4) A patient using this for an hour a day over a five-week period will see the same beneficial effects as they would from having a heart bypass operation, without having to risk having this major procedure.(5) Cut b was to estimate the hydraulic conductance of a leaf where water was prevented from flowing through all the major water paths and any easy bypass of interrupted veins was impeded.(6) Well, yes, there are certainly things we do, the things we look at in every artery or vein we use as a conduit, as a bypass .(7) To bypass such obstacles, an alternative intelligence group - the Office of Special Plans - was created.(8) he had a triple heart bypass in 2003(9) The town already possessed a bypass , intended to remove much of its traffic.(10) The problem, the blockage usually occurs at the very beginning of these blood vessels, allowing an opportunity for literally a bypass around the blockage.(11) The site is currently used as a driving range and will be adjacent to the proposed new ring road which will bypass Thurles town centre.(12) cardiac bypass(13) He has also had a heart bypass , and an operation on his leg arteries for a condition that left him almost crippled.(14) You will not be able to go around the town or bypass the town on it.(15) The Council discounted several land corridors that were home to the fern because it believed the bypass would be blocked by a legal challenge if one of them was chosen.(16) Three additional autopsies were performed on patients who had had their surgical bypass performed at other institutions.
(1) by pass :: ffordd osgoi
(2) bypass surgery :: llawdriniaeth ddargyfeiriol
(3) bypass valve :: falf ffordd osgoi
(4) cardiopulmonary bypass :: ffordd osgoi cardiopwlmonaidd
1. detour ::
2. ring road ::
3. shunt ::
5. avoid ::
6. ignore ::
7. short-circuit ::
bypass, bypassed, bypasses, bypassing
English to Welsh Dictionary: bypass
Meaning and definitions of bypass, translation in Welsh language for bypass with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of bypass in Welsh and in English language.
Tags for the entry "bypass"
What bypass means in Welsh, bypass meaning in Welsh, bypass definition, examples and pronunciation of bypass in Welsh language.