cylchrediad, chylchrediad, gylchrediad, nghylchrediad
Noun(1) the dissemination of copies of periodicals (as newspapers or magazines(2) movement through a circuit; especially the movement of blood through the heart and blood vessels(3) (library science(4) number of copies of a newspaper or magazine that are sold(5) free movement or passage (as of cytoplasm within a cell or sap through a plant(6) the spread or transmission of something (as news or money
(1) The blood circulation is a closed system in which the pressure varies constantly.(2) It does this through convection, a process through which heat is transferred during the automatic circulation of fluid.(3) Academic science depends on the public circulation of knowledge and research.(4) his music has achieved wide circulation(5) Ullah was a paper published in a journal, which does not appear to have had a very wide circulation , called Preparative Biochemistry.(6) This money would re-enter into circulation as financial institutions invest it in other capitalistic ventures.(7) Physically, it is thought to improve circulation and stimulate red blood cells.(8) The province is halting the production of any new books-on-tape for public circulation , while existing material is still available libraries.(9) The circulation of fluids that forms this new class of hydrothermal vents is driven by heat generated when seawater reacts with mantle rocks, not by volcanic heat.(10) Leave your pet at home with plenty of water and air circulation during the peak summer season.(11) The king found that there would be no harm in having free circulation of money, and that this would in fact increase commerce and exchange.(12) Convinced of the benefits to be gained from the increased circulation of money, he printed ever larger numbers of bank notes.(13) According to O'Donnell, the system works through the circulation of lukewarm water in a network of pipe loops embedded in the floor.(14) The tides, weather systems and ocean circulation all influence the sea level over days to years.(15) The press were quick to pick it up, granting it wide circulation .(16) Many Iraqis have lost confidence in the only other bank note in wide circulation , the 10,000 dinar bill.
(1) blood circulation :: cylchrediad y gwaed
(2) pulmonary circulation :: cylchrediad ysgyfeiniol
(3) air circulation :: cylchrediad yr aer
(4) in circulation :: mewn cylchrediad
(5) systemic circulation :: cylchrediad systemig
(6) mass circulation :: cylchrediad màs
(7) coronary circulation :: cylchrediad coronaidd
1. flow ::
2. dissemination ::
3. distribution ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
My... My doctor's worried
about my CIRCULATION,
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 11
English to Welsh Dictionary: circulation
Meaning and definitions of circulation, translation in Welsh language for circulation with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of circulation in Welsh and in English language.
Tags for the entry "circulation"
What circulation means in Welsh, circulation meaning in Welsh, circulation definition, examples and pronunciation of circulation in Welsh language.