Noun(1) goods carried by a large vehicle(2) the official act of consigning a person to confinement (as in a prison or mental hospital(3) the delivery of goods for sale or disposal
(1) It is not however, the work I take to galleries or sell on consignment .(2) levels of consignment are running below budget(3) However, when you sell on consignment , you aren't paid until your work is sold to a customer.(4) Provisions for the consignment of liquid nitrogen shall also be fulfilled.(5) Send a complimentary book to 50 top bookstores with a press release asking them to consider carrying your book on consignment .(6) Somebody from New York said once they would sell the baskets on consignment , but they ended up sitting in a warehouse.(7) Many of Argentina's fruits are exported on consignment and stored in gigantic refrigerated warehouses in the Dutch port of Rotterdam.(8) Customers then receive email replies that provide a full status report on each consignment , from collection and delivery times to the name of the person who signed for the shipment.(9) As a teen, I'd make baby clothes and sell them on consignment .(10) Sell the other one on consignment or give it to a niece for dress-up.(11) The prints are lent to the gallery on consignment , with the photographer recouping his investment only if the prints sell.(12) They acquire their goods on consignment from wholesale merchants in the larger towns, then carry them on the train into the countryside.(13) The rest of the cannabis will be sold on consignment .(14) We specialize in consignment of vehicles and currently have over 100 vehicles on our lot.(15) There are basically three venues offered to you: you can sell wholesale, or through consignment , or via shows where you are personally present.(16) Also, consider using a local leather maker who is willing to place belts and holsters in your shop on consignment , plus, take custom orders.
(1) consignment note :: nodyn anfon
(2) consignment stock :: stoc llwyth
(3) on consignment :: ar llwyth
(4) consignment store :: siop llwyth
1. delivery ::
2. shipment ::
3. load ::
4. boatload ::
5. truckload ::
6. cargo ::
7. batch ::
9. secondhand ::
10. used ::
13. hand-me-down ::
English to Welsh Dictionary: consignment
Meaning and definitions of consignment, translation in Welsh language for consignment with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of consignment in Welsh and in English language.
Tags for the entry "consignment"
What consignment means in Welsh, consignment meaning in Welsh, consignment definition, examples and pronunciation of consignment in Welsh language.