Noun(1) person who makes a gift of property(2) (medicine, the host
(1) one third of patients die before a suitable donor is found(2) To raise that money, officials from 70 donor countries meet Thursday in Madrid.(3) The degree to which the lymphocytes enlarge and multiply indicates the compatibility of donor to recipient.(4) He says relief agencies desperately need more help from international organizations and donor countries.(5) The tsunami generated an unprecedented outpouring of generosity, with donor pledges reaching some US $13.6 billion.(6) The charity specializes in using donor money to buy people in developing world animals from cows to camels and everything in between.(7) loans from rich donor countries(8) Sound equipment worth more than Ôö¼├║30,000 has been donated to the concert venue by the anonymous donor .(9) Such measurements should be independent of the local concentrations of donor and acceptor molecules.(10) So we find a kind donor who gives us this rent-free, and that's how it began.(11) And he remains on a mission to persuade more people to sign donor cards.(12) She received a heart and lung transplant from a donor with type A blood.(13) a blood donor(14) Before death, the organ donor received several transfusions of blood products.(15) Before a transfusion is given, the blood of the donor and the recipient must be tested against each other to ensure they are compatible.(16) But it also became a major aid donor to India.
(1) blood donor :: rhoddwr gwaed
(2) organ donor :: rhoddwr organau
(3) sperm donor :: rhoddwr sberm
(4) kidney donor :: rhoddwr aren
1. giver ::
2. contributor ::
3. benefactor ::
4. benefactress ::
5. supporter ::
7. patron ::
8. sponsor ::
9. friend ::
10. member ::
11. angel ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I will find an appropriate sperm DONOR
for your eggs...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 15
if someone wanted to use Sheldon
as their sperm DONOR?
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 12
English to Welsh Dictionary: donor
Meaning and definitions of donor, translation in Welsh language for donor with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of donor in Welsh and in English language.
Tags for the entry "donor"
What donor means in Welsh, donor meaning in Welsh, donor definition, examples and pronunciation of donor in Welsh language.