Noun(1) putting a condemned person to death(2) the act of performing; of doing something successfully; using knowledge as distinguished from merely possessing it(3) (computer science(4) (law, such as a contract or deed, and perhaps sealing and delivering it(5) a routine court order that attempts to enforce the judgment that has been granted to a plaintiff by authorizing a sheriff to carry it out(6) the act of accomplishing some aim or executing some order(7) unlawful premeditated killing of a human being by a human being
(1) The warrant of execution was issued on 8 February 1999.(2) That means you could have a directory that allows executables but any new file in the directory is by default denied execution .(3) In front of a packed courtroom he announced that he had decided against execution and sentenced the defendants instead to life imprisonment.(4) However, the prosecution described the killing as an execution and argued a clearer case of murder could not be found.(5) They were frequently threatened with execution if they tried to escape.(6) the opera's creative execution(7) the execution of juveniles is prohibited by international law(8) There is less dimension or individual color and style, execution and technique.(9) he was fascinated by the entire operation and its execution(10) However, once the sale occurs the debtor/mortgagor no longer has any interest in the property and any subsequent execution cannot attach to that which the debtor does not own.(11) Handling the broad areas of creativity, marketing and sponsorship, production or on-ground execution and technical management are also of great importance.(12) Julie's background includes data center and computer support as well as experience with test plan development and execution .(13) The technical execution throughout the album is flawless.(14) So what can you say about a film that is so theatrical in conception yet so technically cinematic in execution ?(15) The power of this Court to grant orders staying execution of judgments pending applications for special leave to appeal is undoubted.(16) Gupta, who considers the views of all other historians as relevant material, concludes that it was principally a political execution .
(1) execution time :: amser gweithredu
(2) writ of execution :: writ i weithredu
(3) stay of execution :: arhosiad o gyflawni
(4) program execution :: gweithredu rhaglen
(5) execution order :: trefn gweithredu
2. performance ::
3. capital punishment ::
y gosb eithaf
4. writ of execution ::
writ i weithredu
5. instruction execution ::
6. carrying out ::
7. murder ::
execution, executioner, executioners, executions
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
that you order the EXECUTION of a hostage.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 6
...may have been the victim
of a gang-related EXECUTION.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 12
...because ours exceeds yours
in both design and EXECUTION.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 12
It's all about the EXECUTION.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 18
Berlin has ordered
the EXECUTION of a hostage.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 4
English to Welsh Dictionary: execution
Meaning and definitions of execution, translation in Welsh language for execution with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of execution in Welsh and in English language.
Tags for the entry "execution"
What execution means in Welsh, execution meaning in Welsh, execution definition, examples and pronunciation of execution in Welsh language.