Adjective(1) involving financial matters
(1) In the 1980s the hike was caused by our domestic policies, as both monetary and fiscal policy pushed up the exchange rate.(2) That combination - a cyclical economy and high fixed costs - virtually guarantees a fiscal crisis during an economic slowdown.(3) A lot would depend on U.S. policy, not just monetary but fiscal policy.(4) India crossed the 100-million telephone subscribers-mark in the current fiscal 2005-06 in May.(5) This crowd literally doesn't have a clue when it comes to fiscal matters.(6) Governments which pursue monetary and fiscal policies which are not seen to be sustainable in the long-term are punished hard these days - and much more rapidly than 30 or 40 years ago.(7) He will meet with students, educators and administrators during the month of November to discuss fiscal matters.(8) But it is precisely because Britain must be globally competitive that we need to maintain control of our currency, monetary policy and fiscal policy.(9) In the past, it was unheard of to discuss fiscal matters pertaining to security wings.(10) The cuts will come on top of a tough fiscal 2005 budget that held government programs outside of homeland security and defense to an average 1 percent increase.(11) According to the company, Q3 and Q4 are scene-setters for a barnstorming fiscal 2003.(12) So the strong fiscal and monetary stimulus is a positive for gold investors.(13) This year, thanks to rising revenues and wise fiscal policy, the deficit was $108 billion less than expected.(14) I believe in equality of opportunity, not just for fiscal matters but for matters of the heart.(15) With weak economic growth squeezing fiscal revenues, he was forced to announce a sharp increase in public borrowing in November.(16) Secondly, if you look at his record, it has been very good on fiscal matters.
(1) fiscal year :: flwyddyn ariannol
(2) fiscal policy :: polisi cyllidol
(3) fiscal deficit :: diffyg ariannol
(4) fiscal agent :: asiant cyllidol
(5) fiscal balance :: cydbwysedd cyllidol
(6) fiscal solvency :: diddyledrwydd ariannol
2. financial ::
3. economic ::
4. monetary ::
5. money ::
fiscal, fiscally, fiscals
English to Welsh Dictionary: fiscal
Meaning and definitions of fiscal, translation in Welsh language for fiscal with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of fiscal in Welsh and in English language.
Tags for the entry "fiscal"
What fiscal means in Welsh, fiscal meaning in Welsh, fiscal definition, examples and pronunciation of fiscal in Welsh language.