- ymlaenhanfon ymlaenforwarderforwardestanfon ymlaen
Noun(1) the person who plays the position of forward in certain games, such as basketball, soccer, or hockey(2) a position on a basketball, soccer, or hockey team
Verb(1) send or ship onward from an intermediate post or station in transit
Adjective(1) at or near or directed toward the front(2) used of temperament or behavior; lacking restraint or modesty(3) of the transmission gear causing forward movement in a motor vehicle(4) moving forward
Adverb(1) at or to or toward the front, `forrad' and `forrard' are dialectal variations(2) forward in time or order or degree(3) toward the future; forward in time(4) in a forward direction(5) near or toward the bow of a ship or cockpit of a plane, or forward
(1) The next three weeks were testing ones for the 7th Battalion, holding a forward position near the Bois de Bavent.(2) Unfortunately, this operates in an abrupt way and can make forward progress rather uneven.(3) Rear tires of a tandem typically will wear more quickly than the forward positions.(4) The kick-off has been moved forward from 3pm to midday.(5) The forward play gave the backs chance to show their skills with Hinchliffe running in two more tries.(6) Owen had a quiet game but contributed with good forward runs and support play.(7) But with a little forward planning, you can cut down on stress and make these your most easygoing celebrations yet.(8) The ball has to stop at the top of the backswing and change directions to travel forward .(9) Most other member states claim to be making good progress in bringing forward the transposition.(10) The amount of rainfall directly related to how fast the forward speed of the storm is.(11) History, however, is useful only if we can take its lessons forward to a different future.(12) Ben, I expect you to comply with the terms of the restraining order from this point forward .(13) The wind ruffled her coat as well as her long red hair, as she rode towards the forward camp.(14) Doncaster regained the lead ten minutes later following strong forward play.(15) You know, there was a time when it seemed we'd never take a forward step that didn't involve technology.(16) Anyhow, anything written by the three mentioned above should from this day forward be treated with suspicion, if not outright derision.
(1) look forward :: edrych ymlaen
(2) looking forward :: edrych ymlaen
(3) look forward to :: edrych ymlaen i
(4) put forward :: a gyflwynwyd
(5) move forward :: symud ymlaen
(6) looking forward to :: edrych ymlaen at
(7) go forward :: mynd ymlaen
(8) bring forward :: cyflwyno
(9) step forward :: gamu ymlaen
1. moving forward ::
2. front ::
3. future ::
4. bold ::
6. ahead ::
7. toward the front ::
tuag at y blaen
8. onward ::
9. forrader ::
10. fore ::
11. forwards ::
12. send on ::
13. send ::
1. modest ::
2. unassuming ::
forward, forwarded, forwarder, forwarders, forwardest, forwarding, forwardly, forwardness
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...a comedy club called the Loony Bin,
so do not FORWARD my mail there.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 13
...that I have to move FORWARD.
Always good advice, at least for me.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 11
In the meantime,
please FORWARD my mail.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 13
We need to put
our best work FORWARD.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 2
The Faith calls Queen Margaery FORWARD.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 6
English to Welsh Dictionary: forward
Meaning and definitions of forward, translation in Welsh language for forward with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of forward in Welsh and in English
Tags for the entry "forward"
What forward means in Welsh, forward meaning
in Welsh, forward definition, examples and pronunciation
of forward in Welsh language.