- gyfraithgyfreithlonafreolus a gwnaethddeddfau
Noun(1) the collection of rules imposed by authority(2) legal document setting forth rules governing a particular kind of activity(3) a rule or body of rules of conduct inherent in human nature and essential to or binding upon human society(4) a generalization that describes recurring facts or events in nature(5) the branch of philosophy concerned with the law and the principles that lead courts to make the decisions they do(6) the learned profession that is mastered by graduate study in a law school and that is responsible for the judicial system(7) the force of policemen and officers
(1) In other words, EC law itself provides the basis for a legal action in the courts of each Member State.(2) to break a law(3) The Old Testament is not just a book of history, law and prophecy.(4) Common law lawyers tend to talk about things assuming everyone knows what they mean.(5) And another ballot was found to have violated state law requiring that candidates for nonpartisan office be listed alphabetically.(6) The Babylonian Code of Hammurabi called for an eye for an eye long before the Israelite law did.(7) I know of another example of non-enforced statutes of law that always shock people when I tell them about it.(8) Employers or scheme operators who do not execute this duty immediately for their members are breaking the law .(9) Traditionalists tend to be the vast majority of Muslims when it comes to the classical Islamic law .(10) Common law provides a way for property rights to evolve from the bottom up.(11) the second law of thermodynamics(12) under Islamic law(13) they were taken to court for breaking the law(14) a law firm(15) Constitutional law requires that jury pools must be a fair cross-section of the community and not systematically racially biased.(16) The priest and the Levite who pass by unconcerned are the Old Testament law and prophets.
(1) brother-in-law :: brawd yng nghyfraith
(2) sister-in-law :: chwaer yng nghyfraith
(3) mother-in-law :: mam-yng-nghyfraith
(4) in law :: yn ôl y gyfraith
(5) father-in-law :: tad-yng-nghyfraith
(6) son-in-law :: mab yng nghyfraith
1. regulation ::
2. the legal profession ::
y proffesiwn cyfreithiol
3. rule ::
4. principle ::
5. jurisprudence ::
6. police ::
7. law of nature ::
8. practice of law ::
arfer o gyfraith
9. natural law ::
law, lawful, lawless, laws
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
There is no LAW that
says you must stay here.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 7
What's the matter, smart guy?
Don't know Poiseuille's Law?
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 2
Well, like you said, he's a-- This man
is a big LAW enforcement booster.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 8
What happened was good news.
lgnorance of the LAW
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 9
help them get on the right side
of Johnny Law.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 14
English to Welsh Dictionary: law
Meaning and definitions of law, translation in Welsh language for law with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of law in Welsh and in English
Tags for the entry "law"
What law means in Welsh, law meaning
in Welsh, law definition, examples and pronunciation
of law in Welsh language.