Noun(1) any of various long-tailed primates (excluding the prosimians(2) one who is playfully mischievous
Verb(1) play around with or alter or falsify, usually secretively or dishonestly(2) do random, unplanned work or activities or spend time idly
(1) History is the relationship of the transmission of ideas that no monkey could ever understand, by human beings from generation to generation.(2) One day you just get tired of being the monkey and want to be the organ grinder├ö├ç┬¬(3) I've got wives to take care of, kids to take care of, and I don't have time to monkey around.(4) If for nothing else, stop by just to monkey around a bit!(5) So don't monkey around - break out the pen and paper, and write away!(6) This is just the place for those who like to monkey around.(7) The attraction of this film is watching it all go wrong and seeing the organ grinder savaged by his own monkey .(8) don't monkey with that lock!(9) The lesson was that if you present your party as the prospective junior government partner, voters will opt for the organ grinder rather than the monkey .(10) where have you been, you little monkey!(11) He clambers over the machinery with the agility of a monkey , hanging at giddy angles to watch Siegfried's latest bit of boorish behaviour.(12) It is home to the giant panda, the snub-nosed monkey and the dove tree.(13) With a bottomless budget, why monkey around trying to retrofit fiberglass?(14) He had been visiting an area zoo when a monkey swung from its tree perch, swiped his glasses and hurled them into a hippo hole.(15) Instead, they were looking at me curiously, like I was a particularly absorbing monkey at the zoo.(16) They don't really monkey with the playwright's words.
(1) monkey business :: busnes mwnci
(2) little monkey :: ychydig mwnci
(3) monkey face :: mwnci wyneb
(4) monkey bars :: bariau mwnci
(5) squirrel monkey :: mwnci wiwer
(6) howler monkey :: mwnci Howler
(7) rhesus monkey :: mwnci rhesws
(8) cheeky monkey :: mwnci cheeky
(9) porch monkey :: mwnci porth
1. simian ::
2. primate ::
3. ape ::
4. fiddle ::
5. tamper ::
monkey, monkeyed, monkeying, monkeys
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
plus the MONKEY and Batman.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 4
...Serial Ape-ist 2: Monkey See, Monkey Kill.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 20
Curious George is a MONKEY.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 13
where they glue MONKEY hair
to your ass
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 23
Serial Ape-ist 2:
Monkey See, Monkey Kill.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 19
English to Welsh Dictionary: monkey
Meaning and definitions of monkey, translation in Welsh language for monkey with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of monkey in Welsh and in English language.
Tags for the entry "monkey"
What monkey means in Welsh, monkey meaning in Welsh, monkey definition, examples and pronunciation of monkey in Welsh language.