badell, padell, badellau, badelli, mhadell, mhadellau, mhadelli, padellau, padelli, pan, phadell, phadellau, phadelliridyllu, rhidylluridyllent, ridylla’, ridyllaf, ridyllai, ridyllais, ridyllaist, ridyllan, ridyllant, ridyllasai, ridyllasant, ridyllasech, ridyllo, ridyllasent, ridyllasid, ridyllasit, ridyllasoch, ridyllasom, ridyllaswn, ridyllech, ridylled, ridyllem, ridyllen, ridylloch, ridyller, ridylles, ridyllest, ridyllet, ridylli, ridyllid, ridylliff, ridyllir, ridyllith, ridylla, ridyllasem, ridyllodd, ridyllom, ridyllon, ridyllont, ridyllwch, ridyllwn, ridyllwyd, ridyllwyf, ridyllych, rhidyllent, rhidylla’, rhidyllaf, rhidyllai, rhidyllais, rhidyllaist, rhidyllan, rhidyllant, rhidyllasai, rhidyllasant, rhidyllasech, rhidyllo, rhidyllasent, rhidyllasid, rhidyllasit, rhidyllasoch, rhidyllasom, rhidyllaswn, rhidyllech, rhidylled, rhidyllem, rhidyllen, rhidylloch, rhidyller, rhidylles, rhidyllest, rhidyllet, rhidylli, rhidyllid, rhidylliff, rhidyllir, rhidyllith, rhidylla, rhidyllasem, rhidyllodd, rhidyllom, rhidyllon, rhidyllont, rhidyllwch, rhidyllwn, rhidyllwyd, rhidyllwyf, rhidyllych
Noun(1) cooking utensil consisting of a wide metal vessel(2) (Greek mythology(3) shallow container made of metal(4) chimpanzees; more closely related to Australopithecus than to other pongids
Verb(1) make a sweeping movement(2) wash dirt in a pan to separate out the precious minerals(3) express a totally negative opinion of
(1) Some are dropping out to pan for gold in the nearby Umzingwane River.(2) To get started, coat a grill pan with the cooking spray and rub both sides of the steaks with the seasoning of your choice.(3) In fact, aside from the occasional pan of seafood, Jonathan is virtually vegetarian.(4) Her father was a steel pan tuner and her mother an accomplished violinist from the Royal Academy of Music.(5) We are moving into some traffic as I pan the camera through the passenger-side window.(6) The open pan of the valley had no terrors for us in daylight.(7) The first time I used it, it ungraciously bent at the handle and the entire pan of pasta that I'd just poured in got dumped into the sink.(8) I just wonder if the photographer could just pan down for a minute.(9) No matter how I tried to get into the game, the way you pan the camera around was nagging at me at every juncture.(10) He said the next thing he knew the boy had pulled the pan of hot fat over himself.(11) At the age of three I managed to pull a pan of boiling milk over me.(12) prime the pan, pour the powder down the barrel, then ram in the cartridge's paper and ball(13) The rain banged hard and fast on my head like a small toddler drumming contently on a cooking pan with a spoon.(14) Not their skills, but if they get a good drum, a better pan will result.(15) The pan is a pitched percussion instrument, tuned chromatically.(16) she sifted flour on to the wide brass pan of the scales
(1) pan- :: holl-
(2) frying pan :: padell ffrio
(3) pan flute :: ffliwt badell
(4) oil pan :: badell olew
(5) pan out :: sosban allan
(6) baking pan :: padell pobi
(7) pan and scan :: badell ac yn sganio
(8) pan-fried :: pan-ffrio
(9) pan-fry :: padell ffrio-
(10) flash in the pan :: fflach yn y badell
(11) muffin pan :: padell myffin
1. saucepan ::
2. hollow ::
3. sift ::
5. pan out ::
6. tear apart ::
rhwygo ar wahân
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You get yourself a little
of that moo goo gai PAN
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 3
first one to clean the PAN wins.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 4
- Actually, Penny, he's Robin...
- I'm Peter Pan.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 6
Because I saw Peter Pan
and you're dressed exactly like Cathy Rigby.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 6
That PAN had to soak, and you know it.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 6
English to Welsh Dictionary: pan
Meaning and definitions of pan, translation in Welsh language for pan with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of pan in Welsh and in English language.
Tags for the entry "pan"
What pan means in Welsh, pan meaning in Welsh, pan definition, examples and pronunciation of pan in Welsh language.