pinsiad, phinsiad, binsiad, binsiaid, binsieidi, bodiaid, fodiaid, mhinsiad, mhinsiaid, mhinsieidi, modiaid, pinsiadau, pinsiaid, pinsieidi, phinsiaid, phinsieidipinsied, phinsied, binsio, pinsio, pinsiwch, binsiom, binsia’, binsiasit, binsiasid, binsiasent, binsiasem, binsiasech, binsiasant, binsiasai, binsiant, binsian, binsiaist, binsiais, binsiai, binsiaf, binsiodd, binsiasom, binsiaswn, binsid, binsiech, binsied, binsiem, binsien, binsient, binsier, binsies, binsiest, binsiet, binsiff, binsioch, binsion, pinsian, binsiont, binsir, binsith, binsiwch, binsiwn, binsiwyd, binsiwyf, binsiych, pinsi, pinsia, pinsia’, pinsiaf, pinsiai, pinsiem, pinsiaist, binsia, pinsiant, pinsiasai, pinsiasant, pinsiasech, pinsiasem, pinsiasent, pinsiasid, pinsiasit, pinsiasoch, pinsiasom, pinsiaswn, pinsid, pinsiech, pinsiais, pinsiwn, phinsiest, pinsien, pinsient, pinsier, pinsies, pinsiest, pinsiet, pinsiff, pinsioch, pinsiodd, pinsiom, pinsion, pinsiont, pinsir, pinsith, binsi, phinsiasech, phinsiant, phinsian, phinsiaist, phinsiais, phinsiai, phinsiaf, phinsia’, phinsia, phinsi, pinsiych, pinsiwyf, phinsiasai, pinsiwyd, phinsiasant, phinsiych, phinsiasem, phinsiasent, phinsiasid, phinsiasit, phinsiasoch, phinsiasom, phinsiaswn, phinsid, phinsiech, phinsiem, phinsien, phinsient, phinsier, phinsies, binsiasoch, phinsiet, phinsiff, phinsio, phinsioch, phinsiodd, phinsiom, phinsion, phinsiont, phinsir, phinsith, phinsiwch, phinsiwn, phinsiwyd, phinsiwyfpinsio, mhinsio
Noun(1) a painful or straitened circumstance(2) an injury resulting from getting some body part squeezed(3) a slight but appreciable amount(4) a sudden unforeseen crisis (usually involving danger(5) a small sharp bite or snip(6) a squeeze with the fingers(7) the act of apprehending (especially apprehending a criminal
Verb(1) squeeze tightly between the fingers(2) make ridges into by pinching together(3) make off with belongings of others(4) cut the top off(5) irritate as if by a nip, pinch, or tear
(1) The bite was not venomous, just a pinch , and so to dinner, cat and beetle not invited.(2) Mix 1/3 teaspoon of salt and a pinch of baking soda in a cup of water.(3) if I pinch and scrape , I might manage(4) This she mixed with a little raw garlic and some sugar and a pinch of MSG, which is cheaper than salt.(5) Gently stir together the first six ingredients with a pinch of salt until well mixed.(6) You've been trying to eat less sodium - just a pinch of table salt to your baked potato and a dash to your scrambled eggs.(7) ├ö├ç├┐Oh, he's her boyfriend,├ö├ç├û stated Clay, rather smoothly, and in turn gained a sharp pinch in the side by yours truly.(8) Famous saying goes that ├ö├ç├┐Only you yourself know whether your shoes pinch ,├ö├ç├û but a new breed of shoe advisers would beg to differ with this line.(9) She sighed and rumbled softly while I showed her how to rub and pinch flesh between the fingers, how to read the muscles.(10) I want to smell a new fragrance, pluck a cherry tomato, pinch a mint leaf, experience the significance of life with each step.(11) In a separate bowl, whisk the egg white with a pinch of salt to make soft peaks.(12) Meanwhile, put the two egg whites in a third heatproof bowl with a pinch of salt.(13) The knees ain't what they used to be; feet ache a bit now and then when shoes pinch ; and the hips, well, they're okay I suppose.(14) To keep the plant bushy, pinch off the top few inches of new growth.(15) Her friends encouraged her and Megan reached over to pinch the skin on the back of Rick's kneecap.(16) And I am not sure I would be swayed by the statement that a suicide bomber suffers no more pain than that of a pinch .
(1) pinch of salt :: pinsiad o halen
(2) to pinch :: pinsied
(3) pinch point :: man cyfyng
(4) pinch off :: pinsied off
(5) at a pinch :: mewn phinsiad
(6) pinch out :: pinsied allan
(7) pinch of :: pinsiad o
(8) in a pinch :: mewn phinsiad
(9) pinch pennies :: ceiniogau pinsiad
(10) pinch of snuff :: Pinsiad o snisin
1. tweak ::
2. bit ::
3. touch ::
4. exigency ::
5. catch ::
6. nip ::
7. tweak ::
8. hurt ::
10. steal ::
11. top ::
12. crimp ::
13. twinge ::
14. pilfer ::
15. vellicate ::
1. discharge ::
pinch, pinched, pinches, pinching
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Oh, yeah, go ahead.
Pinch yourself. Ha-ha-ha.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 3
Or a Nutter Butter,
if you're in a PINCH.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 21
No, PINCH me!
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 8
Dimple Pinch. Neat.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 15
English to Welsh Dictionary: pinch
Meaning and definitions of pinch, translation in Welsh language for pinch with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of pinch in Welsh and in English language.
Tags for the entry "pinch"
What pinch means in Welsh, pinch meaning in Welsh, pinch definition, examples and pronunciation of pinch in Welsh language.