Noun(1) something proposed (such as a plan or assumption(2) an offer of marriage(3) the act of making a proposal
(1) She accepted his marriage proposal , not telling him the truth about her sister.(2) What looked like a proposal of marriage between the two biggest insurers in Britain turned out to be a brief encounter.(3) Still, none of these proved quite as attractive to me as the marriage proposal .(4) the proposal of flexible work hours(5) she said yes to his proposal(6) where did he make the proposal?(7) I understand that you have accepted a proposal of marriage from Charles.(8) A young girl in an evangelically strict household receives a proposal of marriage from a young man.(9) She did not want to lose the doctor and accepted his proposal of marriage.(10) I know that many prefer the type of stories that begin with a proposal of marriage or even a wedding or dance.(11) So for Valentine's Day this year I got one card, a bunch of flowers and a proposal of marriage.(12) I offered my proposal in the heat of passion, and I will withdraw it while the pot still boils.(13) I didn't put forward any such proposal(14) She rejected his proposal of marriage and, for many weeks, we heard no more of him.(15) The interval was interrupted by a marriage proposal , accepted with haste by the prospective bride.(16) The two plays focus on a woman who rejects a marriage proposal and is attacked by the jilted lover.
(1) request for proposal :: cais am y cynnig
(2) marriage proposal :: cynnig priodas
(3) draft proposal :: cynnig drafft
(4) budget proposal :: cynnig cyllideb
(5) proposal form :: ffurflen gynnig
(6) make a proposal :: wneud cynnig
1. plan ::
2. putting forward ::
3. marriage proposal ::
4. proposition ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Your marriage PROPOSAL, it wasn't for you.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 3
Just take a look at my PROPOSAL.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 14
Now, about that
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 22
I sense a more detailed PROPOSAL
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 5
- I have an alternate PROPOSAL.
- Go on.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 15
English to Welsh Dictionary: proposal
Meaning and definitions of proposal, translation in Welsh language for proposal with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of proposal in Welsh and in English
Tags for the entry "proposal"
What proposal means in Welsh, proposal meaning
in Welsh, proposal definition, examples and pronunciation
of proposal in Welsh language.