- cyhoeddusnonpublicyn gyhoeddus
Noun(1) people in general considered as a whole(2) a body of people sharing some common interest
Adjective(1) not private; open to or concerning the people as a whole(2) affecting the people or community as a whole
(1) The central question under section 41 is the risk to the public from serious harm.(2) Yet the greatest prize was informing the public on matters of world interest.(3) I cite these examples to illustrate the controlled ignorance of the general public at that time.(4) Do we ban tobacco out of concern for public health, or do we allow people the freedom to choose their own evils.(5) We need to know how the delay happened, and if there are any other public health concerns that we need to know about.(6) The museum will open to the general public when all school appointments are finished.(7) we had a very public row(8) Money, I may add, that could have been spent on improving public services.(9) public debate(10) Plans for a new nightspot in Maldon have been rejected by district councillors concerned about public safety.(11) public park(12) This was guaranteed to win the support of the animal-loving British public .(13) They maintain that since public safety is their concern therefore they have to be very cautious.(14) I descend to greet my public at 11 pm and am able to scrutinize at least 6 different chins and sets of grinning teeth at close quarters.(15) Most members of the general public would regard them as stiff or rigid.(16) She argues that the paper trivialises legitimate public concern over GM foods.
(1) public relations :: cysylltiadau cyhoeddus
1. state ::
2. popular ::
3. prominent ::
5. known ::
6. people ::
7. audience ::
8. populace ::
1. confidential ::
2. private ::
3. privy ::
4. secret ::
Different Formsnonpublic, public, publicly
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I saw her PUBLIC defender
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 15
...requires PUBLIC hearings
and a 60-day comment period.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 21
my lesser dreams
and became a notary PUBLIC.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 4
Because that's what you do when you
see someone you know in a PUBLIC place.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 16
- No. Not right here. Of course.
- Here in this PUBLIC place, immediately?
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 8
English to Welsh Dictionary: public
Meaning and definitions of public, translation in Welsh language for public with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of public in Welsh and in English language.
Tags for the entry "public"
What public means in Welsh, public meaning in Welsh, public definition, examples and pronunciation of public in Welsh language.