Adjective(1) producing new life or offspring
(1) Whereas the male body carried the burden of explaining the greater part of normative human anatomy, the pregnant female body served to illustrate the reproductive system and human generation.(2) The female generally has much less reproductive potential than the male, and she invests significantly more time and energy in each offspring.(3) They say a science based testing regime would include long term animal feeding trials with the whole genetically modified crop to test for carcinogenic, reproductive and other adverse effects.(4) This manual contains an image of female reproductive anatomy based on a dissection, although not one performed by Rueff himself.(5) the female reproductive system(6) The aim is to give every Namibian learner and teacher accurate information on HIV and sexual reproductive health.(7) women's reproductive health(8) reproductive system(9) And now he's leading the struggle, armed with an acoustic guitar and a variety of euphemisms for the female reproductive system.(10) I think therapeutic cloning for humans, and reproductive cloning for animals, both have more positives than negatives, but this is not a subject that can be concluded in one Dooyoo opinion.(11) Selenium is ├ö├ç├┐linked├ö├ç├û with vitamin E in horse immune and reproductive systems.(12) reproductive organ(13) This dietary effect on reproductive hormone metabolism may be especially influential to the peripubertal heifer, such as those used in this study.(14) Although this loss is significant to cattle breeders, research pertaining to the toxic effects on bull reproductive performance is limited.(15) Within its limits the image blends two main features of Darwin's world, its astonishingly evolved, beautiful, sexual and reproductive contrivances and its deathliness.(16) So the imagined porousness of the female anatomy may lead to anxiety about a greater loss of boundaries - that of the nonbeing associated with female reproductive processes.
(1) reproductive system :: system atgenhedlu
(2) reproductive organ :: organ atgenhedlu
(3) reproductive organs :: organau atgenhedlu
(4) reproductive health :: iechyd atgenhedlol
1. generative ::
4. sexual ::
5. genital ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...well, then I will happily catch them with
the REPRODUCTIVE sac on my upper flermin.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 8
English to Welsh Dictionary: reproductive
Meaning and definitions of reproductive, translation in Welsh language for reproductive with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of reproductive in Welsh and in English language.
Tags for the entry "reproductive"
What reproductive means in Welsh, reproductive meaning in Welsh, reproductive definition, examples and pronunciation of reproductive in Welsh language.