siediau, bwth, cut, cutiau, chut, chutiau, eil, eilion, fwth, gut, gutiau, nghut, nghutiau, heilion, mwth, sièdgollyngen, gollynga, gollynga’, gollyngaf, gollyngai, gollyngais, gollyngaist, gollyngan, gollyngant, gollyngasai, gollyngasant, gollyngo, gollyngasem, gollyngasent, gollyngasid, gollyngasit, gollyngasoch, gollyngasom, gollyngaswn, gollyngech, gollynged, gollyngem, gollwng, gollyngent, gollynger, gollynges, gollyngest, gollynget, gollyngi, gollyngid, gollyngiff, gollyngir, gollyngith, gollyngasech, gollyngoch, gollyngodd, gollyngom, gollyngon, gollyngont, gollyngwch, gollyngwn, gollyngwyd, gollyngwyf, gollyngych, ollyngen, ollynga, ollynga’, ollyngaf, ollyngai, ollyngais, ollyngaist, ollyngan, ollyngant, ollyngasai, ollyngasant, ollyngo, ollyngasem, ollyngasent, ollyngasid, ollyngasit, ollyngasoch, ollyngasom, ollyngaswn, ollyngech, ollynged, ollyngem, ollwng, ollyngent, ollynger, ollynges, ollyngest, ollynget, ollyngi, ollyngid, ollyngiff, ollyngir, ollyngith, ollyngasech, ollyngoch, ollyngodd, ollyngom, ollyngon, ollyngont, ollyngwch, ollyngwn, ollyngwyd, ollyngwyf, ollyngychgollwng, ngollwng
Noun(1) an outbuilding with a single story; used for shelter or storage
Verb(1) get rid of(2) pour out in drops or small quantities or as if in drops or small quantities(3) cause or allow (a solid substance(4) cast off hair, skin, horn, or feathers
Adjective(1) shed at an early stage of development
(1) But crabs and other animals that periodically shed their hard shells, or exoskeletons, face just such a predicament.(2) The frost would take over and every shiny orange leaf would be shed from those trees.(3) That could allow it to shed jobs without adding to its fixed costs.(4) Cheap brushes are a huge headache mainly because they shed hair and lose their shape quicker than quality brushes.(5) In female pattern hair loss, when the affected hair is shed , the root grows one in its place that is shorter.(6) He quickly shed his clothes and climbed gratefully into a bed that hadn't been used in too long, turning on his side so his back was to the darkened glass.(7) a shed is required for the three shunt engines(8) He has applied to the council for planning permission for a machinery shed at Church Avenue, Stradbally.(9) Australia is the place where the trees don't shed their leaves, they shed their bark, and some mammals lay eggs.(10) I wanted to shed everything, and I shed the hair as well.(11) In contrast, willows and poplars shed living twigs.(12) I donned an apron and she shed her blond hair all over it.(13) Jess just nodded again and took off down the path in the direction of the machinery shed .(14) the full moon shed a watery light on the scene(15) a bicycle shed(16) When a horwath tree shed its leaves, the leaves fell to the ground, and were extremely soft and fluffy.
(1) tool shed :: sied offeryn
(2) shed a tear :: sied deigryn
(3) shed light :: taflu goleuni
(4) shed tears :: sied dagrau
(5) shed light on :: taflu goleuni ar
(6) shed blood :: tywallt gwaed
(7) shed skin :: sied croen
(8) cattle shed :: sied wartheg
(9) shed for sheep :: sied ar gyfer defaid
(10) air-shed :: awyr-sied
1. hut ::
2. drop ::
3. slough off ::
Slough oddi ar
5. spill ::
6. lose ::
7. discard ::
8. cast ::
9. disgorge ::
10. exuviate ::
11. pour forth ::
12. caducous ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
If Lagertha were here,
she'd cut his balls off.
Vikings Season 1, Episode 9
Did he mean
as if she'd been out in the sun...
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 20
You don't think she'd actually send you
something gross or dangerous, do you?
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 18
These men have SHED blood for their khal.
Now they claim their rewards.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 8
Guilty as charged.
Can you SHED light
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 9
English to Welsh Dictionary: shed
Meaning and definitions of shed, translation in Welsh language for shed with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of shed in Welsh and in English language.
Tags for the entry "shed"
What shed means in Welsh, shed meaning in Welsh, shed definition, examples and pronunciation of shed in Welsh language.