Noun(1) a state of surviving; remaining alive(2) a natural process resulting in the evolution of organisms best adapted to the environment(3) something that survives
(1) This discrepancy at birth is evened out later on, as the girl child has better instincts of survival .(2) the animal's chances of survival were pretty low(3) The authors concluded that early surgical intervention is associated with improved long-term survival in patients with infectious endocarditis.(4) After a heart attack the victim's chances of survival decrease by ten per cent with every passing minute.(5) He mentioned five cultural practices which are operating against the survival of our species.(6) More chemotherapy improved overall survival compared with less chemotherapy, regardless of age.(7) Median survival in these 11 patients was 26 months.(8) All that's left to him is to develop his instincts for survival by making choices.(9) When governments realize that their own survival depends upon such agreements, then they will accept such agreements.(10) Right now, the city's economic survival depends on attracting and retaining businesses.(11) However, emerging data suggest that graft survival after lung transplantation is set to improve.(12) his shorts were a survival from his army days(13) He sees this as a crucial move to ensure the longterm survival of democracy in Namibia.(14) For instance, later germination may enhance seedling survival but decrease seed yield.(15) Increased rainfall may affect nest survival positively by influencing predation rates.(16) New laws now regulate the harvesting of herbs such as ginseng, to insure that species survival isn't threatened.
(1) survival of the fittest :: rhaid trechu i oroesi
(2) survival kit :: pecyn goroesi
(3) survival equipment :: offer goroesi
(4) survival horror :: arswyd goroesi
(5) matter of survival :: mater o oroesi
1. endurance ::
survival, survivalist, survivalists, survivals
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
It is not SURVIVAL I offer.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 10
their SURVIVAL instinct
will make them do something.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 13
Isn't their SURVIVAL
more important than your pride?
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 1
This is about SURVIVAL.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 8
we're in a war for SURVIVAL.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 1
English to Welsh Dictionary: survival
Meaning and definitions of survival, translation in Welsh language for survival with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of survival in Welsh and in English language.
Tags for the entry "survival"
What survival means in Welsh, survival meaning in Welsh, survival definition, examples and pronunciation of survival in Welsh language.