Noun(1) an interpretation of a matter from a particular viewpoint(2) something a little different from others of the same type(3) a written work (as a novel(4) a written communication in a second language having the same meaning as the written communication in a first language(5) a mental representation of the meaning or significance of something(6) manual turning of a fetus in the uterus (usually to aid delivery
(1) The TiVo box is actually a computer using a version of the Linux operating system.(2) Well, the first version of the book got as far as page proofs.(3) Since there is no objective version of the problem, there is no definitive solution.(4) But at least we still have the ability to go back and look at the actual past, not the Fox News simulated version .(5) The final version of the manuscript benefited from the critical comments of R. Maddocks.(6) she'll tell her own version of the story(7) Now, that's acceptable for a six year old growing up in New England, but we can handle a more accurate version of history.(8) The truly horrific adaptation, however, remains the 1933 version starring Charles Laughton, titled Island of Lost Souls.(9) But in the new film version of Graham Greene's novel The Quiet American, his motives are much more ambiguous.(10) Microsoft will release an updated version of this tool on the second Tuesday of each month.(11) a revised version of the paper was produced for a later meeting(12) a film version of a wonderfully funny cult novel(13) But in Drury's version , the papers not only exist, but are quoted from at length.(14) There are tentative plans to introduce a PDF version of each event.(15) Some of your own stories, your own version of events don't really make sense.(16) There's only one small problem with Brooks' version of Salvadoran history: It's false.
(1) new version :: fersiwn newydd
(2) old version :: hen fersiwn
(3) revised version :: fersiwn diwygiedig
(4) original version :: fersiwn wreiddiol
(5) beta version :: fersiwn beta
(6) cover version :: fersiwn clawr
(7) release version :: fersiwn rhyddhau
(8) version number :: rhif y fersiwn
(9) abridged version :: fersiwn talfyredig
1. account ::
3. form ::
4. translation ::
5. variant ::
6. reading ::
7. adaptation ::
inversion, inversions, version, versions
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You are Nikita, the secretary VERSION.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 11
It's the buggy beta VERSION.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 20
If they ever make
a movie VERSION
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 13
to be the best VERSION
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 22
...and I think there's a problem
with the current VERSION of our lie.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 10
English to Welsh Dictionary: version
Meaning and definitions of version, translation in Welsh language for version with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of version in Welsh and in English
Tags for the entry "version"
What version means in Welsh, version meaning
in Welsh, version definition, examples and pronunciation
of version in Welsh language.