dŵr, ddŵr, dwfr, dyfroedd, ddwfr, ddyfroedd, nwfr, nŵr, nyfroedddyfrio, ddyfrhau, dyfrhau, ddyfrio, nyfrio, nyfrhaudyfrhaf, dyfrhaech, dyfrha’, dyfrhaed, dyfrhaem, dyfrhaen, dyfrhaent, dyfrhaer, dyfrhaet, dyfrhâi, dyfrhaiff, dyfrhasem, dyfrhân, dyfrhânt, dyfrhao, dyfrhaoch, dyfrhaodd, dyfrhaom, dyfrhaont, dyfrhasai, dyfrhasant, dyfrhasech, dyfrhaith, dyfrheaist, dyfrhasent, dyfrhasid, dyfrhasit, dyfrhasoch, dyfrhasom, dyfrhaswn, dyfrhawn, dyfrhawyd, dyfrhawyf, dyfrha, ddyfrha, dyfrhei, dyfrheid, dyfrheies, dyfrheiest, dyfrheir, dyfrheuoch, dyfrheuon, dyfrhewch, dyfrheych, dyfrheais, ddyfrhaith, ddyfrhaech, ddyfrhaed, ddyfrhaem, ddyfrhaen, ddyfrhaent, ddyfrhaer, ddyfrhaet, ddyfrhaf, ddyfrhasem, ddyfrhaiff, ddyfrha’, ddyfrhân, ddyfrhânt, ddyfrhao, ddyfrhaoch, ddyfrhaodd, ddyfrhaom, ddyfrhaont, ddyfrhasai, ddyfrhasant, ddyfrhâi, ddyfrhei, ddyfrhasid, ddyfrhasit, ddyfrhasoch, ddyfrhasom, ddyfrhaswn, ddyfrhawn, ddyfrhawyd, ddyfrhawyf, ddyfrhasech, ddyfrheaist, ddyfrhasent, ddyfrheid, ddyfrheies, ddyfrheiest, ddyfrheir, ddyfrheuoch, ddyfrheuon, ddyfrhewch, ddyfrheych, ddyfrheais
Noun(1) binary compound that occurs at room temperature as a clear colorless odorless tasteless liquid; freezes into ice below 0 degrees centigrade and boils above 100 degrees centigrade; widely used as a solvent(2) the part of the earth's surface covered with water (such as a river or lake or ocean(3) once thought to be one of four elements composing the universe (Empedocles(4) a facility that provides a source of water(5) liquid excretory product(6) a liquid necessary for the life of most animals and plants
Verb(1) supply with water, as with channels or ditches or streams(2) provide with water(3) secrete or form water, as tears or saliva(4) fill with tears
(1) Kat leaned over and watched the water for him to surface, but it was taking too long.(2) They are dissolved in warm water and the liquid is taken as a drink between meals.(3) After a night's rest we carried our kayaks down a steep path that led us to the water 's edge.(4) Forget about humping a heavy pack, cooking over a campfire, drinking brackish water from a stream.(5) Water vapour rises into the atmosphere where it is cooled and turned back into liquid water .(6) In the north, water is the element and it is its own coordinating symbol, just like fire.(7) Somewhere in the maze of subterranean cracks below the village, contaminated surface water was leaking into clean groundwater.(8) A turn of a handle and this top tank supplies gravity fed water to the house.(9) water pipe(10) The fall to the water 's edge is now a steep series of frosted steps.(11) water bottle(12) still water(13) a drink of water(14) In astrology, it is the Moon's association with water that dominates its influence.(15) Other responsibilities include getting electricity and water supplied to the house.(16) I want a strong man to walk beside me at the water 's edge as the sun sets into the ocean.
(1) mineral water :: dŵr mwynol
(2) tap water :: dwr tap
(3) water bottle :: botel dwr
(4) water ski :: sgïo dŵr
(5) drinking water :: dwr yfed
(6) water supply :: Cyflenwad dŵr
(7) water park :: Parc dwr
(8) bottled water :: dŵr potel
(9) water pump :: pwmp dŵr
2. sea ::
4. water system ::
5. body of water ::
corff o ddŵr
6. sprinkle ::
7. moisten ::
8. irrigate ::
water, watered, watering, waters
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 1
MAN 1: Look at all this damn WATER.
MAN 2: Don't drink that.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 7
...and you're living in a refrigerator box
and washing your hair with rain WATER?
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 14
snapping his fingers
by the WATER fountain.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 17
Water balloons, I will jump off the r00:04:13,880 --> 00:04:17,759
00:04:19,010 --> 00:04:20,428
All right, what about music?
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 17
English to Welsh Dictionary: water
Meaning and definitions of water, translation in Welsh language for water with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of water in Welsh and in English language.
Tags for the entry "water"
What water means in Welsh, water meaning in Welsh, water definition, examples and pronunciation of water in Welsh language.