cyson, gyson, chyson, gwastad, gwastadion, nghyson, ngwastad, ngwastadion, wastad, wastadioncysonion, cysonyn, chysonion, chysonyn, gysonion, gysonyn, nghysonion, nghysonyn
- gysonConstantineyn gysoncysonion
Noun(1) a quantity that does not vary(2) a number representing a quantity assumed to have a fixed value in a specified mathematical context
Adjective(1) unvarying in nature(2) steadfast in purpose or devotion or affection(3) uninterrupted in time and indefinitely long continuing
(1) It will always need constant regeneration, constant effort, and constant activity to continue.(2) Those books are my constant friends and if they look a bit tattered and worn, well, so do I.(3) the constant noise of traffic(4) The diffraction constant for the diffractometer was calculated using a grating with 0.1 turn spacings.(5) We have changed our lives in astounding ways since civilization began, and yet commerce has remained a constant .(6) As previously noted, however, this ratio has remained largely constant for lower-income households as with all others.(7) The one element that remains a constant through them all is the observation of what a nice man he was.(8) One characteristic of the Internet that has remained a constant for as long as I have been online is that there is never enough of it.(9) In any business era, the need to collaborate remains a constant .(10) Let me tell you about the non-stop insanity, the constant chaos, the perpetual pandemonium.(11) It was 75 degrees outside but the bedrooms remained at a constant minus 10 degrees somehow.(12) The actual number of people living in dire poverty has remained roughly constant , at about 1.2 billion.(13) Improbably, she helps, and stays around to help more, becoming a constant friend.(14) He calculated the constant to 16 decimal places.(15) They are however symbolic of a constant noise in the background.(16) This initiative should be seen as the right way to treat employees, not an opportunity to continue the constant sniping.
(1) dielectric constant :: cyson dielectric
(2) remain constant :: aros yn gyson
(3) rate constant :: cysonyn cyfradd
(4) constant temperature :: tymheredd cyson
(5) time constant :: amser yn gyson
(6) constant rate :: gyfradd gyson
(7) spring constant :: gyson gwanwyn
(8) constant pressure :: pwysau cyson
(9) constant stream :: llif cyson
(10) constant price :: pris cyson
1. continual ::
2. consistent ::
3. faithful ::
4. steadfast ::
5. perpetual ::
6. invariant ::
7. unchanging factor ::
8. invariable ::
1. capricious ::
2. fickle ::
3. fluid ::
4. inconstant ::
5. mercurial ::
6. skittish ::
7. uncertain ::
8. unpredictable ::
9. unsettled ::
10. unstable ::
11. unsteady ::
12. volatile ::
constant, constantine, constantly, constants
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...who referred to his prediction
of a cosmological CONSTANT...
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 1
given his CONSTANT
prattling about the truth.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 4
I'm sorry. Amy is
the one CONSTANT I can count on,
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 23
but we stay in CONSTANT
communication with each other?
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 9
a CONSTANT reminder
that of the three of us,
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 17
English to Welsh Dictionary: constant
Meaning and definitions of constant, translation in Welsh language for constant with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of constant in Welsh and in English language.
Tags for the entry "constant"
What constant means in Welsh, constant meaning in Welsh, constant definition, examples and pronunciation of constant in Welsh language.