ennill, enillaf, enilla’, enillai, enillais, enillaist, enillan, enillant, enillasai, enillasant, enillasech, enillent, enillasent, enillasid, enillasit, enillasoch, enillasom, enillaswn, enillech, enilled, enillem, enillen, enillasem, enilloch, eniller, enilles, enillest, enillet, enilli, enillid, enilliff, enillir, enillith, enilla, heniller, enillodd, enillom, enillon, enillont, enillwch, enillwn, enillwyd, enillwyf, enillych, enillo, henillasent, henillaf, henillai, henillais, henillaist, henillan, henillant, henillasai, henillasant, henillent, henillasem, henilla’, henillasid, henillasit, henillasoch, henillasom, henillaswn, henillech, henilled, henillem, henillen, henillasech, henillom, henillest, henillet, henilli, henillid, henilliff, henillir, henillith, henillo, henilla, henillodd, henilles, henillon, henillont, henillwch, henillwn, henillwyd, henillwyf, henillych, hennill, henillochennill
- caelgaela gafwydcaelobtainment
Verb(1) come into possession of(2) receive a specified treatment (abstract(3) be valid, applicable, or true
(1) an opportunity to obtain advanced degrees(2) I had to obtain permission from her father(3) we considered the risk but decided that it didn't obtain(4) Do they use the same sort of violence and threats to obtain what they want?(5) Because he felt as if he could never obtain what the couple shared.(6) adequate insurance cover is difficult to obtain(7) where did you obtain that?(8) Under the old billing system, accountants and corporate officers could not easily obtain necessary data or documents.(9) The volume of apoplastic fluid obtained by centrifugation increased gradually when the centrifugal forces increased.(10) The new millennium is the time for mankind's movement and the obtainment of spiritual perfection and a liberated existence, she said.(11) But how does all this fit with what obtains here at home?(12) It'll be my turn to prod the jelly tomorrow if silence still obtains .(13) The commissioner found that the leave form was not authorised and the sick certificate was fraudulently obtained .(14) In conclusion, funding is always available and obtainable if you have the complete package necessary to develop a business.(15) This might seem unusual, yet something similar may well be obtaining in many marriages.(16) Maps obtained in these studies are based on the third and the fourth extractions.
(1) obtain information :: gael gwybodaeth
1. get ::
2. prevail ::
ennill y dydd
1. forfeit ::
2. lose ::
Different Formsobtain, obtainable, obtained, obtaining, obtainment, obtains
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
But you have my word
that I’ll OBTAIN the parole for you.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 8
That's the time we need
to OBTAIN a key piece
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 3
And also, OBTAIN tools
and pass them on to them.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 11
His face had to be the only one
she would never OBTAIN.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 8
- ...and OBTAIN a cloaking device.
- Ooh. How far into the future?
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 14
English to Welsh Dictionary: obtain
Meaning and definitions of obtain, translation in Welsh language for obtain with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of obtain in Welsh and in English language.
Tags for the entry "obtain"
What obtain means in Welsh, obtain meaning in Welsh, obtain definition, examples and pronunciation of obtain in Welsh language.