parêd, barêd, baredau, mharêd, mharedau, paredau, pharêd, pharedaumharedio, parediobarediant, barediodd, barediasit, barediasid, barediasent, barediasem, barediasech, barediasant, barediasai, barediasom, baredian, barediaist, barediais, barediai, barediaf, baredia’, baredia, parediais, barediaswn, baredid, barediech, baredied, barediem, baredien, baredient, baredier, baredies, barediest, barediet, barediff, baredio, baredioch, barediasoch, baredi, barediom, baredion, barediont, baredir, baredith, barediwch, barediwn, barediwyd, barediwyf, barediych, paredi, paredia, paredia’, parediaf, parediai, pharediasem, parediaist, paredian, parediant, parediasai, parediasant, parediasech, parediasem, parediasent, parediasid, parediasit, parediasoch, parediasom, parediaswn, paredid, parediech, pharediasant, paredien, paredient, paredier, paredies, parediest, parediet, parediff, paredio, paredioch, parediodd, parediom, paredion, parediont, paredir, pharediasech, parediem, pharediasai, pharediant, pharedian, pharediaist, pharediais, pharediai, paredith, pharedia’, pharedia, pharedi, parediych, parediwyf, parediwyd, parediwn, parediwch, pharediet, pharediasent, pharediasid, pharediasit, pharediasoch, pharediasom, pharediaswn, pharedid, pharediech, pharedied, pharediem, pharedien, pharedient, pharedier, pharedies, paredied, pharediaf, pharediff, pharedio, pharedioch, pharediodd, pharediom, pharedion, pharediont, pharedir, pharedith, pharediwch, pharediwn, pharediwyd, pharediwyf, pharediych, pharediest
Noun(1) a ceremonial procession including people marching(2) an extended (often showy(3) a visible display
Verb(1) walk ostentatiously(2) march in a procession
(1) officers will parade through the town center(2) Later that day his body was delivered to the Spanish Army in a formal military parade .(3) the men massed for parade(4) the recruits were due to parade that day(5) We are collecting photographs of the festival as a record and for future publicity and are particularly seeking good ones of the lantern parade .(6) a St George's Day parade(7) My mother would often parade in public places with me whenever she would go out and I was not doing anything at home.(8) There are countless winks to the audience as a parade of stars appears in self-effacing cameos.(9) The president salutes army troops during a military parade yesterday, during the final inspection before leaving office.(10) The parade will lead to the Market Place where Father Christmas will switch on the town's Christmas lights from the balcony of the Bear Hotel.(11) the parade of Hollywood celebrities who troop onto his show(12) Of course, the world of sport has witnessed an endless parade of celebrities.(13) Dozens of people lined Salisbury Street in Amesbury to watch a parade from the car park to St Mary and St Melor Church.(14) I think that one of the most telling images of the queen was that three days later, she was going down the Mall in an open carriage to Horse Guards parade just as she would have done.(15) the parade of Hollywood celebrities who troop on to his show(16) Three of the ladies arrived late but were allowed to parade , slotted between the procession of kings.
(1) fashion parade :: gorymdaith ffasiwn
(2) military parade :: gorymdaith filwrol
(3) identity parade :: gorymdaith hunaniaeth
(4) hit-parade :: taro-gorymdaith
(5) parade around :: gorymdaith o gwmpas
1. procession ::
2. exhibition ::
3. march ::
4. strut ::
5. display ::
6. promenade ::
parade, paraded, parades, parading
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...or ever get a good view of a PARADE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 2
...and hightail it across the street to Disneyland
just in time for Mickey's Soundsational Parade.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 3
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 4
On the hit PARADE, 1998.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 2
I don't see why I should have to watch
your father PARADE around
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 1
English to Welsh Dictionary: parade
Meaning and definitions of parade, translation in Welsh language for parade with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of parade in Welsh and in English language.
Tags for the entry "parade"
What parade means in Welsh, parade meaning in Welsh, parade definition, examples and pronunciation of parade in Welsh language.