bwced, fwced, bwcedi, celwrn, chelwrn, fwcedi, gelwrn, nghelwrn, lwy, lwyau, llwy, llwyau, mwced, mwcedi
Noun(1) a roughly cylindrical vessel that is open at the top(2) the quantity contained in a bucket
Verb(1) put into a bucket(2) carry in a bucket
(1) He then asked for a bucket of water and while inside the house grabbed the woman by the wrist and forced her to hand over Ôö¼├║120 she was holding, causing bruising to her wrist.(2) It has a hydraulic PTO and can directly power a four-in-one bucket and several attachments.(3) He's too lazy to use a bucket of soapy water and a broom.(4) He was crushed to death when a loader bucket fell down a shaft on him.(5) Use a small amount of Kerosene in a bucket of water for a shiny finish rather than detergent.(6) This company also makes use of quick couplers on its loaders, so the bucket can quickly be attached or removed from the loader.(7) Increasingly, that's likely to require an attachment other than a bucket .(8) Did anybody catch Tim Tom's game clinching bucket against the Sixers in over-time?(9) Even worse, firing off a jump shot is no guarantee of making a bucket , even if you're not covered.(10) They give your child a Playstation when you bought theirs a plastic bucket and spade.(11) a bucket and spade(12) I bet you could get a bucket of builders├ö├ç├û sand and mix it with oil to get the same effect.(13) In the final 18 seconds, he blocked two shots, including a potential tying bucket by Aaron McKie.(14) One shot captures him pouring a bucket of money over his head.(15) If you do not feel comfortable about handling toads, a plastic bucket or similar container can be placed over the animal until someone else can assist.(16) If they answer ├ö├ç├┐incorrectly,├ö├ç├û they get drenched by the bucket of water suspended from a stepladder above them.
(1) kick the bucket :: cicio y bwced
(2) ice bucket :: bwced iâ
(3) a bucket :: bwced
(4) bucket list :: rhestr bwced
(5) bucket seat :: sedd bwced
(6) bucket of water :: bwced o ddŵr
(7) water bucket :: bwced dŵr
(8) bucket elevator :: elevator bwced
(9) metal bucket :: bwced metel
(10) drop in the bucket :: galw heibio yn y bwced
1. pail ::
3. bucketful ::
1. ace ::
2. bit ::
3. dab ::
4. dram ::
5. driblet ::
6. glimmer ::
7. hint ::
8. lick ::
9. little ::
10. mite ::
11. nip ::
12. ounce ::
13. pinch ::
14. pittance ::
15. scruple ::
16. shade ::
bucket, bucketed, bucketful, bucketfuls, bucketing, buckets
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
For frogs, it's just
a drop in the BUCKET.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 17
I need to figure out
how to get the BUCKET...
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 6
I sold that BUCKET and made enough money
to buy two more.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 8
lt was written on the BUCKET lid.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 6
I go where, in a BUCKET?
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 9
English to Welsh Dictionary: bucket
Meaning and definitions of bucket, translation in Welsh
language for bucket with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of bucket in Welsh and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'bucket'
What bucket means in Welsh, bucket meaning
in Welsh, bucket
definition, examples and pronunciation
of bucket in Welsh language.