hacio, haciasant, hacia, hacia’, haciaf, haciai, haciais, haciaist, hacian, haciant, haciasai, haciych, haci, haciasem, haciasent, haciasid, haciasit, haciasoch, haciasom, haciaswn, hacid, haciech, hacied, haciodd, haciem, hacien, hacient, hacier, hacies, haciest, haciet, haciff, hacioch, haciasech, haciom, hacion, haciont, hacir, hacith, haciwch, haciwn, haciwyd, haciwyfhaciohac, haciau
Noun(1) one who works hard at boring tasks(2) a politician who belongs to a small clique that controls a political party for private rather than public ends(3) a mediocre and disdained writer(4) a tool (as a hoe or pick or mattock(5) a car driven by a person whose job is to take passengers where they want to go in exchange for money(6) an old or over-worked horse(7) a horse kept for hire(8) a saddle horse used for transportation rather than sport etc.
Verb(1) cut with a hacking tool(2) be able to manage or manage successfully(3) cut away(4) kick on the arms(5) kick on the shins(6) fix a computer program piecemeal until it works(7) significantly cut up a manuscript(8) cough spasmodically
(1) I think the whole ecommerce-targeted hack last week was ever-so-slightly amusing.(2) It is apparent that he has become a hack in the service of a candidate for the highest office in the land.(3) After that, Justin Gregory might also have gone, but was so inexpert in trying to kick Jeffers that he missed with the hack .(4) Jeff has a slightly open stance and takes a wicked hack at pitches he likes.(5) We all threw blankets over him, and he had to hack off this charred mass with a Swiss Army Knife.(6) Gonzalez has a hack at someone else - who makes sure the ref knows he's in ├ö├ç├┐agony├ö├ç├û.(7) He aims for the right hip of lefthanded hitters, and if the sinker breaks properly, they are unable to take a good hack as it crosses the inner half of the plate.(8) Having escaped serious injury throughout his racing career, Tommy was lamed for life through a fall from his hack while riding to the post office in the Curragh Camp.(9) The problem is, however, that the tools and methods are very much the same for a classic hack as for a computer terrorist act.(10) Fraud, not a computer hack , is responsible for the latest breach of more than 140,000 personal data records.(11) men hack at the coalface(12) I figured I'd hit a sticking point eventually and if necessary, resort to some ugly table hack to finish the job.(13) Vieira picked up his first caution for a hack at van Bommel, who himself was lucky to escape a caution for following through on Campbell.(14) Thompson's hack was to modify the login program so that it would accept both your password or a password he specified and hard-coded into the system as valid.(15) I've been inundated with emails about this, and just now someone sent me a screenshot of the hack .(16) On a fine day, straddle a horse, stir your stirrups and hack through Glentress forest.
(1) hack into :: hacio i mewn
(2) hack off :: hacio i ffwrdd
(3) hack it :: darnia '
(4) hack around :: hacio gwmpas
(5) hack job :: darnia swydd
(6) hack down :: hacio i lawr
1. journalist ::
2. drudge ::
3. jade ::
4. ward-heeler ::
5. taxi ::
6. literary hack ::
7. cut ::
9. whoop ::
10. chop ::
hack, hacked, hacker, hackers, hacking, hackish, hackishes, hacks
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Hack the biometrics,
find me a back door.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 6
Every time these idiots upload
a new HACK, it's responding
Westworld Season 2, Episode 6
Apparently, you can't HACK
into a government supercomputer...
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 18
by having two other men
HACK each other to pieces.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 8
I was asked to HACK a security system,
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 7
English to Welsh Dictionary: hack
Meaning and definitions of hack, translation in Welsh
language for hack with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of hack in Welsh and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'hack'
What hack means in Welsh, hack meaning
in Welsh, hack
definition, examples and pronunciation
of hack in Welsh language.