gorwedd, eistedd, ngorwedd, heisteddgorwedd, orwedd, eisteddith, eistedda’, eisteddo, eisteddasit, eisteddasid, eisteddasent, eisteddasem, eisteddasech, eisteddasant, eisteddasai, eisteddant, eisteddan, eisteddaist, eisteddais, eisteddai, eisteddaf, eisteddes, eisteddir, eisteddiff, eisteddid, eisteddi, eisteddet, eisteddest, eisteddasoch, eistedder, eisteddent, eistedden, eisteddem, eistedded, eisteddech, eisteddaswn, eisteddasom, eisteddoch, gorweddan, eisteddodd, eisteddom, eisteddon, eisteddont, eisteddwch, eisteddwn, eisteddwyd, eisteddwyf, eisteddych, gorwedda, gorwedda’, gorweddaf, gorweddai, gorweddais, eistedd, eistedda, gorweddant, gorweddasai, gorweddasant, gorweddasech, gorweddasem, gorweddasent, gorweddasid, gorweddasit, gorweddasoch, gorweddasom, gorweddaswn, gorweddech, gorwedded, gorweddem, gorweddaist, orweddasech, gorweddent, gorwedder, gorweddes, gorweddest, gorweddet, gorweddi, gorweddid, gorweddiff, gorweddir, gorweddith, gorweddo, gorweddoch, gorweddodd, gorweddom, gorweddon, gorweddont, orweddom, orweddasant, orweddasai, orweddant, orweddan, orweddaist, orweddais, orweddai, gorweddwch, orwedda’, orwedda, gorweddych, gorweddwyf, gorweddwyd, gorweddwn, orweddaf, orweddych, orweddasent, orweddasid, orweddasit, orweddasoch, orweddasom, orweddaswn, orweddech, orwedded, orweddem, orwedden, orweddent, orwedder, orweddes, orweddest, gorwedden, orweddasem, orweddwyf, orweddwyd, orweddwn, orweddwch, orweddont, orweddon, orweddet, orweddodd, orweddoch, orweddo, orweddith, orweddir, orweddiff, orweddid, orweddicelwydd, gelwydd, borc-peis, celwyddau, chelwydd, chelwyddau, gelwyddau, gorweddiad, nghelwydd, nghelwyddau, borc-pei, mhorc-pei, mhorc-peis, orweddiad, porc-pei, porc-peis, phorc-pei, phorc-peis, stori, storiâu, ystori, ngorweddiad
Noun(1) a statement that deviates from or perverts the truth(2) Norwegian diplomat who was the first Secretary General of the United Nations (1896-1968(3) position or manner in which something is situated
Verb(1) be located or situated somewhere; occupy a certain position(2) be lying, be prostrate; be in a horizontal position(3) originate (in(4) be and remain in a particular state or condition(5) tell an untruth; pretend with intent to deceive(6) have a place in relation to something else(7) assume a reclining position
(1) Last season was the one in which Scotland's top flight finally decided to be honest with itself, and admitted that for the previous few years it had been living a lie .(2) The first statement is an honest-to-goodness lie , the last a half truth.(3) With the lie of Scottish theatreland already shifting, we are seeing a nascent, semiconscious shuffling for position for next year's awards.(4) I had to lie down because I was groggy(5) Where the injury to the claimant is caused as a result of his especially sensitive activity, no claim will lie .(6) As the lie gets deeper, the ball automatically goes farther back in your stance.(7) When they detect a predator, chicks either lay low in the nest and remain still, or lie on their backs and strike at the predator with their talons.(8) Though the expected laughs are still there, many of the characters have a hunted look about them, as though constantly aware that they are living a lie , either literally or emotionally.(9) To perform the operation with pencil and paper one must start with the million or so numbers among which the solution is known to lie .(10) But shortly after the baptism she felt she was living a lie .(11) Change the lie and the shot to keep your mind engaged.(12) In spite of these reform measures that favor the implementation of integration, a number of challenges still lie ahead.(13) After deciding not to go on living a lie , isn't she being a little economical with the truth?(14) Do one's loyalties lie on one side, the other, or somehow on both?(15) the camera cannot lie(16) the lie, in deep rough on a bank, was not good
(1) to lie :: i gorwedd
(2) lie in :: gorwedd yn
(3) lie low :: gorwedd yn isel
(4) tell a lie :: dweud celwydd
(5) to lie down :: i orwedd i lawr
(6) lie to :: gorwedd i
(7) white lie :: gorwedd gwyn
(8) lie on :: gorwedd ar
(9) lie awake :: gorwedd ar ddihun
1. untruth ::
3. tell an untruth ::
dweud wrth anwiredd
4. recline ::
5. be placed ::
yn cael eu gosod
6. be situated ::
cael ei leoli
7. consist ::
9. lie in ::
10. rest ::
lie, lied, lies
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
It's no LIE. His name was Qotho.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 6
Are you really gonna
LIE on the floor
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 18
I can't beLIEve you would LIE to me.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 9
Did you LIE to Howard
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 21
I'm not gonna LIE--
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 12
English to Welsh Dictionary: lie
Meaning and definitions of lie, translation in Welsh
language for lie with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of lie in Welsh and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'lie'
What lie means in Welsh, lie meaning
in Welsh, lie
definition, examples and pronunciation
of lie in Welsh language.