bleidiol, hanerog, mhleidiol, pleidiol, phleidiol
Noun(1) the derivative of a function of two or more variables with respect to a single variable while the other variables are considered to be constant(2) a harmonic with a frequency that is a multiple of the fundamental frequency
Adjective(1) being or affecting only a part; not total(2) showing favoritism(3) (followed by `of' or `to'
(1) Certainly, that touring party was more than partial to a peculiarly Kiwi version of bacon and egg pie.(2) It should be thought of as a partial or incomplete dislocation.(3) I have a vague sense that dramaturgs may be a partial answer to the director capture problem, but I don't know enough about theatre to say.(4) One partial answer is a prediction from the years before the Oslo peace process collapsed.(5) For those of us who were expecting the Iraqi army to put up more resistance to the coalition this may provide a partial answer to why they did not.(6) Published within one year of the Iraq War, the book offers only a partial view of the international dimension of the crisis.(7) How can those who articulate the green case possibly be comfortable with such a curiously unbalanced mix of myths and beliefs, such a partial view of the world?(8) The original hawk-dove model predicted partial preferences for aggressiveness.(9) You know, I'm very partial to what you are saying here.(10) Today's side is also partial to knockout competition.(11) As partial academics they are unable to sponsor, promote or foster academic excellence.(12) This is a partial answer, satisfactory to explain my own suffering.(13) I suspect that this may be a partial answer, but the major problem is that there is too much fishing available to match anglers these days.(14) On another note, I have always been more partial to his poetry than his criticism.(15) Quantitative measurement is necessarily, by its very nature, partial and incomplete.(16) I think that a partial answer to your question is that we're in a much more modern secular period here, post-1945.
(1) partial shipment :: shipment rhannol
(2) partial payment :: taliad rhannol
(3) partial pressure :: gwasgedd rhannol
(4) partial delivery :: cyflenwi rhannol
(5) partial eclipse :: Eclipse rhannol
(6) partial derivative :: deilliad rhannol
(7) partial to :: rhannol i
(8) be partial :: yn rhannol
(9) partial opinion :: barn rhannol
1. incomplete ::
2. biased ::
3. fond ::
4. overtone ::
5. partial derivative ::
1. disinterested ::
2. equal ::
3. equitable ::
4. fair ::
5. impartial ::
6. neutral ::
7. objective ::
8. unprejudiced ::
partial, partiality, partially, partials
English to Welsh Dictionary: partial
Meaning and definitions of partial, translation in Welsh
language for partial with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of partial in Welsh and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'partial'
What partial means in Welsh, partial meaning
in Welsh, partial
definition, examples and pronunciation
of partial in Welsh language.