adroddiad, hadroddiad, adroddiadau, hadroddiadau, hanes, hanesionadrodd, gohebu, ngohebu, ohebuadrodd, adroddasech, adrodded, adrodda, adrodda’, adroddaf, adroddai, adroddais, adroddaist, adroddan, adroddant, adroddasai, adroddasant, edrydd, adroddasem, adroddasent, adroddasid, adroddasit, adroddasoch, adroddasom, adroddaswn, adroddech, adroddem, adroddith, adroddo, adroddent, adrodder, adroddes, adroddest, adroddet, adroddi, adroddid, adroddiff, adroddir, adroddych, adrodden, adroddoch, adroddodd, adroddom, adroddon, adroddont, adroddwch, adroddwn, adroddwyd, adroddwyf, gohebasant, gohebasech, goheba, goheba’, gohebaf, gohebai, gohebais, gohebaist, goheban, gohebant, gohebasai, gohebwyf, gohebych, gohebasem, gohebasent, gohebasid, gohebasit, gohebasoch, gohebasom, gohebaswn, gohebech, gohebed, gohebir, gohebith, goheben, gohebent, goheber, gohebes, gohebest, gohebet, gohebi, gohebid, gohebiff, ohebem, gohebem, gohebo, goheboch, gohebodd, gohebom, gohebon, gohebont, gohebwch, gohebwn, gohebwyd, hadroddasant, hadroddasech, hadrodda, hadrodda’, hadroddaf, hadroddai, hadroddais, hadroddaist, hadroddan, hadroddant, hadroddasai, hedrydd, hadrodden, hadroddasem, hadroddasent, hadroddasid, hadroddasit, hadroddasoch, hadroddasom, hadroddaswn, hadroddech, hadrodded, hadroddith, hadroddent, hadroddych, hadrodder, hadroddes, hadroddest, hadroddet, hadroddi, hadroddid, hadroddiff, hadroddir, hadroddem, hadroddo, hadroddoch, hadroddodd, hadroddom, hadroddon, hadroddont, hadroddwch, hadroddwn, hadroddwyd, hadroddwyf, ohebasai, ohebych, ohebasech, oheba, oheba’, ohebaf, ohebai, ohebais, ohebaist, oheban, ohebant, ohebwyf, ohebasant, hadrodd, ohebasem, ohebasent, ohebasid, ohebasit, ohebasoch, ohebasom, ohebaswn, ohebech, ohebith, ohebo, ohebent, oheber, ohebes, ohebest, ohebet, ohebi, ohebid, ohebiff, ohebir, ohebed, oheben, oheboch, ohebodd, ohebom, ohebon, ohebont, ohebwch, ohebwn, ohebwyd
Noun(1) a written document describing the findings of some individual or group(2) the act of informing by verbal report(3) a short account of the news(4) a sharp explosive sound (especially the sound of a gun firing(5) a written evaluation of a student's scholarship and deportment(6) an essay (especially one written as an assignment(7) the general estimation that the public has for a person
Verb(1) to give an account or representation of in words(2) announce as the result of an investigation or experience or finding(3) announce one's presence(4) make known to the authorities(5) be responsible for reporting the details of, as in journalism(6) complain about; make a charge against
(1) The teacher completes a report and returns it to the student's school counselor at the end of each grading period.(2) Crossbow makes sensors that can report on vibration, tilt, acceleration, temperature, and other factors.(3) In 1559, a Venetian government official transcribed a report by a Persian traveller who observed the popular Chinese pastime of drinking tea.(4) I plan to start a real portfolio similar to that shown above and will hopefully be able to report on the results again at a future date.(5) I noticed in a recent issue of Newsweek Magazine that some editor decided to report on a conference where there was much trepidation about bloggers.(6) Generally, accountants cannot report their clients to taxing authorities due to confidentiality and privacy legal issues.(7) he had to report to the headmaster at 4 pm(8) I got a personal report on what happened(9) I make a note for my official report that the presumption of innocence has yet again been violated.(10) the chairman shall report the bill to the House(11) Students find it much easier to report on a short discussion than to risk being wrong as an individual.(12) the appointee will report to the chairman of the committee(13) Parker will report on what's in the bottle, courageously unconcerned by the reputation on the label or by the affability of the wine-maker.(14) Bogus offshore banking sites can threaten to report you to your tax authority if you question their methods.(15) school report(16) Frankly, the fact that the New York Times made the effort to report on a movie star's religious convictions is a little disturbing.
(1) annual report :: adroddiad Blynyddol
(2) report card :: cerdyn adroddiad
(3) weather report :: adroddiad tywydd
(4) test report :: adroddiad prawf
(5) progress report :: adroddiad Cynnydd
(6) news report :: adroddiad newyddion
(7) bug report :: adroddiad nam
(8) report to :: adroddiad i
(9) status report :: adroddiad statws
(10) daily report :: adroddiad dyddiol
1. account ::
2. news ::
3. story ::
4. assessment ::
5. rumor ::
6. bang ::
8. paper ::
9. report card ::
10. reputation ::
11. study ::
12. announce ::
13. cover ::
14. inform on ::
rhoi gwybod am
15. present oneself ::
cyflwyno eich hun
16. describe ::
report, reportage, reported, reporter, reporters, reporting, reports
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
The scouts REPORT
Lord Tywin moves north.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 8
And the REPORT from the Underground Unit.
Where is that REPORT, hum?
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 8
Bug REPORT: When a guy asks me
to spend time with him,
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 14
We're done. Call this number,
and we'll fax you a copy of the REPORT.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 13
Thank you for this REPORT, Lord Karstark.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 2
English to Welsh Dictionary: report
Meaning and definitions of report, translation in Welsh
language for report with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of report in Welsh and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'report'
What report means in Welsh, report meaning
in Welsh, report
definition, examples and pronunciation
of report in Welsh language.