aros, sefyllaros, arhoswch, arhosoch, arhosais, arosasom, arosasai, arosasant, arosasech, arosasem, arosasent, arosasid, arosasit, arosasoch, arhosodd, arosaswn, arhosa, arhosa’, arhosaf, arhosai, arhosest, arhoses, harosasid, arhosant, arhosech, arhosed, arhosem, arhosen, arhosent, arhoser, arhoso, arhosan, arhoset, arhosi, arhosid, arhosiff, arhosir, arhosith, ery, erys, arhosom, arhoson, arhosont, arhoswn, arhoswyd, arhoswyf, arhosych, harhosent, harhoses, haros, harosasai, harosasant, harosasech, harosasem, harosasent, harhosais, harhosaist, harosasoch, harosasom, harosaswn, harhosa, harhosa’, harhosaf, harhosai, arhosaist, harosasit, harhosan, harhosant, harhosech, harhosed, harhosem, harhosen, harhoso, harhosoch, harhosest, harhoset, harhosi, harhosid, harhosiff, harhosir, harhosith, safasid, harhoswyf, harhosodd, harhosom, harhoson, harhosont, harhoswch, harhoswn, harhoswyd, safais, harhosych, safasent, hery, herys, saf, safa’, safaf, safai, safwyf, safaist, safan, safant, safasai, safasant, safasech, safasem, safen, safent, safasit, safasoch, safasom, safaswn, safech, safed, safem, sefych, harhoser, safer, safes, safest, safet, safi, safiff, safo, safoch, safodd, safom, safon, safont, safwch, safwn, safwyd, safith, saif, sefais, sefaist, sefi, sefid, sefir, sefwcharhosiad, harhosiad, arosiadau, ateg, ategion, harosiadau, hateg, hategion
Noun(1) continuing or remaining in a place or state(2) the state of inactivity following an interruption(3) a judicial order forbidding some action until an event occurs or the order is lifted(4) a thin strip of metal or bone that is used to stiffen a garment (e.g. a corset(5) (nautical
Verb(1) stay the same; remain in a certain state(2) stay put (in a certain place(3) dwell(4) continue in a place, position, or situation(5) remain behind(6) stop or halt(7) stay behind(8) hang on during a trial of endurance(9) stop a judicial process(10) fasten with stays(11) overcome or allay
(1) we'll stay here until Tuesday(2) the phonelines will stay open(3) In the mid 1980s she came home early from the annual royal stay in Scotland.(4) they're on a weekend stay in Paris(5) it'll help you stay healthy(6) Does the English Court have Jurisdiction to stay the Part 20 Proceedings?(7) the minimum stay is two nights(8) it was a brief stay(9) It's not the first time the whale has checked out the gates during his stay .(10) Edward was scheduled to sit another of his exams on Monday and had decided to stay at home on Sunday to study.(11) What can any of us do to help our kids stay healthy?(12) According to Edward's family, he had long reformed and had managed to stay out of trouble.(13) stay safe(14) Anni was supposed to have been with him in the car that day but she decided to stay home with their two young children.(15) Several of the passengers decided to stay in that city and refused to go on to Little Rock.(16) If Hernan decides to stay , I don't want him coming to me later and saying he wants to go.
(1) to stay :: i aros
(2) stay up :: aros i fyny
(3) stay away :: aros i ffwrdd
(4) stay tuned :: aros diwnio
(5) stay up late :: aros lan yn hwyr
(6) stay here :: aros yma
(7) stay alive :: cadw'n fyw
(8) stay out :: arhoswch allan
(9) stay in touch :: Cadwch mewn cysylltiad
1. visit ::
3. strut ::
4. hitch ::
7. visit ::
8. postpone ::
9. delay ::
10. brace ::
11. stay on ::
12. appease ::
13. ride out ::
14. remain ::
yn parhau i fod
15. detain ::
16. bide ::
17. stick around ::
ffon o gwmpas
stacy, stay, stayed, stayer, stayers, staying, stays
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
He won't be. I'll STAY with him.
Game of Thrones Season 8, Episode 2
And I intend
to STAY amongst the living.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 7
He's going to STAY in Dorne.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 1
so it's not like
you're gonna want to STAY.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 23
English to Welsh Dictionary: stay
Meaning and definitions of stay, translation in Welsh
language for stay with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of stay in Welsh and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'stay'
What stay means in Welsh, stay meaning
in Welsh, stay
definition, examples and pronunciation
of stay in Welsh language.