Learn Common GRE Words
G:: PAGE #1
2. Gainsay (wadu) :: In your place I should not gainsay the truth but Id put it in a different and more telling way
3. Gall (fustl) :: The piece is written with an almost amused incredulity at the sheer gall of the scheme
4. Galleon (galiwn) :: The fleet of 130 ships including 22 fighting galleons sailed in a crescent shape
5. Gambit (symudiad agoriadol) :: Through these gambits business commentators challenge the very concept of innovation
8. Garish (gorliwgar) :: Orange whistles are garish and weapons can easily be turned against you
9. Garner (Garner) :: We hope it garners a wealth of information for everyone
12. Gaunt (Gaunt) :: He was gaunt and serious from the start with minimal hand movements and only slightly gesticulating as he dipped into domestic policy issues
16. Germinal (cenhedlol) :: Radiation inhibits mitotic activity in the germinal cells of the epidermis hair follicles and sebaceous glands
19. Gist (hanfod) :: Faint voices floated to him and he caught the general gist of the conversation
Any word you search will appear here.
Your Favorite Words
Currently you do not have any favorite word. To make a word favorite you have to click on the heart button.