Learn Common GRE Words
M:: PAGE #1
4. Maelstrom (trobwll) :: A maelstrom of questions churned his mind and he had no answers
5. Magnanimous (fawrfrydig) :: Matildas inability to be magnanimous in victory had cost the country another 12 years of civil war
6. Magnate (perchennog gwaith) :: Stephen was brought up at the court of his uncle Henry I becoming one of the wealthiest of the AngloNorman magnates
12. Malevolent (maleisus) :: The 1996 World Cup was a marker of this new malevolent mood of the cricket fan
16. Malleable (hydrin) :: But the rather malleable populace here seems to be quite pleased at this governmental largesse
17. Mallet (gordd) :: Hes one of the greatest sportsmen that ever picked up a mallet or a cricket bat
19. Manipulative (ystrywgar) :: Instead two distinct factors relating to manipulativeness seemed to emerge
Any word you search will appear here.
Your Favorite Words
Currently you do not have any favorite word. To make a word favorite you have to click on the heart button.