Learn Common GRE Words
Q:: PAGE #1
1. Quack (cwac) :: I heard a quack and saw some ducks huddled together
3. Quagmire (gors) :: One facet of this tragedy is the absence of visionary leadership capable of leading humanity out of its quagmire
4. Quaint (hen ffasiwn) :: It was not until the next night in a quaint old bar in Amsterdam that the wonder of the whole trip hit me
6. Quandary (cyfyng gyngor) :: I find myself in a quandary of sorts and wonder if you have any advice or insights you may be able to offer a youngish aspiring writer of fiction for the screen
7. Quarantine (cwarantin) :: Patients are considered contagious and should remain in quarantine until all scabs separate
8. Quarry (chwarel) :: Thai troops are on alert along the border to prevent invasions due by troops in hot pursuit of their quarry
9. Quell (dawelu'r) :: Police and soldiers were sent to Yelwa to quell the violence and the town has been reported calm since Friday
13. Quirk (chwiw) :: Leya nodded absently staring at the photographs her lips quirking into a smirk
14. Quisling (Quisling) :: Genuine democratic and social renewal within the Balkans can never take place under the political tutelage of the Western powers and their local quislings
Any word you search will appear here.
Your Favorite Words
Currently you do not have any favorite word. To make a word favorite you have to click on the heart button.