Learn Common GRE Words
R:: PAGE #1
1. Raconteur (storïwr) :: The trouble is Dawson was a born raconteur and like most raconteurs he sometimes embellished his stories to amuse his listeners
2. Ramble (Crwydr) :: Shipley still has the pale turquoise eyes and easy grin he had as a young man and it sometimes startles him to realize that those backcountry rambles are a halfcentury in the past
4. Rancor (ddrwgdeimlad) :: In the 1970s his parents moved from the countrys eastern region to settle in Camden then separated rancorously when he was six
7. Ratify (cadarnhau) :: The United States is a signatory to that agreement but has not yet ratified the convention
8. Raucous (aflafar) :: The atmosphere gets high spirited with heckling and raucous laughter
10. Ready (barod) :: Doubts resolved he is now committed eager and ready to take up the challenge
12. Rebuttal (gwrthbrofi) :: They consider all reasonable explanations rebuttals and refutations as provocations to China
14. Recapitulate (yn ailadrodd) :: Let us begin by briefly recapitulating the novels plot
15. Receptacle (cynhwysydd) :: The receptacle remains on the thallus surface until the receptacle s sporophytes approach maturity
16. Recluse (meudwy) :: The majority had to severely restrict their lives by changing or abandoning work curtailing all social activities and becoming virtual recluses
Any word you search will appear here.
Your Favorite Words
Currently you do not have any favorite word. To make a word favorite you have to click on the heart button.