Learn Common GRE Words
S:: PAGE #1
1. Saccharin (sacarin) :: The rats exhibited behavioral changes even when sugar was replaced with the artificial sweetener saccharin
2. Sacrosanct (gysegredig) :: Environmentalism has become a sacrosanct religion of which no questions can even be asked
3. Sagacious (ei ddoethineb) :: But the sagacious Kerry OBrien wellknown for his archival knowledge in such matters did advise that there was some debate about the most reliable sources for evidence about the Australian frontier
4. Sage (saets) :: There is nothing better than having fresh herbs on hand for cooking and marjoram thyme sage chives rosemary parsley and basil will all thrive on a windowsill
6. Sallow (helyg) :: Brandon and Gordon looked and faced down a longhaired sallow youth just a little older than Gordon
7. Salubrious (foethus) :: Soaring property prices has led to many original inhabitants along with artists and musicians being pushed out to areas less salubrious
8. Salutary (llesol) :: There are occasions when the petitioners mother interjects into the discussions between the parties which has no salutary effect
9. Sanctimonious (gyfiawn) :: Many of us have tired of his sanctimonious smug condescension
Any word you search will appear here.
Your Favorite Words
Currently you do not have any favorite word. To make a word favorite you have to click on the heart button.