gêm, gemau, fatshen, fatshys, fatsien, fflach, fflachiadau, fflachiau, gêmau, ngêm, ngêmau, matshen, matshys, matsiencyweddu, chyweddu, fynd, fyned, gyweddu, nghyweddu, matsio, mynd, mynedelem, â, aech, aed, aem, aent, aet, aeth, aethai, aethant, aethech, aethem, aethent, aethid, aethit, aethoch, aethom, aethon, aethost, aethpwyd, aethwn, af, âi, aiff, ân, ânt, fatsiasai, eid, eir, eith, êl, elai, elech, eled, a’, elent, eler, elet, elid, elit, elo, eloch, elom, elont, elwn, elwyf, elych, es, est, euthum, ewch, fatsi, fatsia, fatsia’, fatsiaf, fatsiai, fatsiais, fatsiaist, fatsian, fatsiant, ei, fatsiasant, fatsiasech, fatsiasem, fatsiasent, fatsiasid, fatsiasit, fatsiasoch, matsiasai, fatsiaswn, fatsid, fatsiech, fatsied, fatsiem, fatsient, fatsier, fatsies, fatsiest, fatsiet, fatsiff, fatsio, fatsioch, fatsiodd, fatsiom, fatsion, fatsiont, fatsir, fatsith, fatsiwch, fatsiwn, fatsiwyd, fatsiwyf, fatsiych, matsi, matsiont, matsia’, matsiaf, matsiai, matsiais, matsiaist, matsian, matsiant, fatsiasom, matsiasant, matsiasech, matsiasem, matsiasent, matsiasid, matsiasit, matsiasoch, matsiasom, matsiaswn, matsid, matsiech, matsied, matsiem, matsien, matsient, matsier, matsies, matsiest, matsiet, matsiff, matsio, matsioch, matsiodd, matsiom, matsion, matsia, matsir, matsith, matsiwch, matsiwn, matsiwyd, matsiwyf, matsiych
Noun(1) lighter consisting of a thin piece of wood or cardboard tipped with combustible chemical; ignites with friction(2) a formal contest in which two or more persons or teams compete(3) a burning piece of wood or cardboard(4) an exact duplicate(5) the score needed to win a match(6) a person regarded as a good matrimonial prospect(7) a person who is of equal standing with another in a group(8) a pair of people who live together(9) something that resembles or harmonizes with
Verb(1) be compatible, similar or consistent; coincide in their characteristics(2) provide funds complementary to(3) bring two objects, ideas, or people together(4) be equal to in quality or ability(5) make correspond or harmonize(6) give or join in marriage(7) set into opposition or rivalry(8) be equal or harmonize(9) make equal, uniform, corresponding, or matching
(1) He struck a match and turned on the gas fire stove, placing a greased pan on the fire.(2) the patterns didn't match(3) However, the lack of experience was no match for the exuberance of youth.(4) Then he lit a match , and began igniting the shreds in the cup as he breathed in through the tube.(5) Seeing she was no match for the animal in this grapple, the mother extended her hand into the bear's mouth.(6) to match a name to a face(7) He lit a match and warmed the foil until the powder liquified.(8) a boxing match(9) Foundation should match your skin tone as closely as possible; powder should match your foundation.(10) I struck a match and lit a candle and put it in the green glass dish and I went into the kitchen.(11) he was an unsuitable match for any of their girls(12) The synthetic skin didn't quite match his normal skin tone but that was the only indication that it was artificial.(13) Can't we pick people with a keener sense of how their strengths match the demands of the role?(14) a dynastic match(15) the match has finished(16) He struck a match and the objects on the mantelpiece threw brief shadows on the wall.
(1) football match :: gêm bêl-droed
(2) perfect match :: yn cyd-fynd yn berffaith
(3) match point :: pwynt cyfatebol
(4) soccer match :: gêm pêl-droed
(5) tennis match :: gêm tennis
(6) match case :: achos gêm
(7) not match :: nid cyd-fynd
(8) death match :: gêm marwolaeth
1. contest ::
2. equal ::
3. look-alike ::
edrych yn debyg
4. marriage ::
6. mate ::
8. peer ::
9. catch ::
10. go with ::
11. correspond ::
12. equal ::
13. fit ::
14. equalize ::
15. touch ::
17. gibe ::
18. twin ::
19. pit ::
match, matched, matches, matching, matchless
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
And they're even in this MATCH.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 3
but none of yourjokes will ever MATCH
the first one, will they?
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 2
Indeed. She'd make a lovely
MATCH for the right suitor.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 4
but she's no MATCH for you.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 13
Striking the MATCH?
Westworld Season 2, Episode 7
English to Welsh Dictionary: match
Meaning and definitions of match, translation in Welsh language for match with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of match in Welsh and in English language.
Tags for the entry "match"
What match means in Welsh, match meaning in Welsh, match definition, examples and pronunciation of match in Welsh language.