gwregys, belt, wregys, gwregysau, ardaloedd, belten, beltiau, felt, feltiau, ngwregys, ardal, hardal, hardaloedd, melt, meltiau, mhelten, pelten, phelten, wregysau, ngwregysauhemiohemiasant, hemiasech, hemia, hemia’, hemiaf, hemiai, hemiais, hemiaist, hemian, hemiant, hemiasai, hemiych, hemi, hemiasem, hemiasent, hemiasid, hemiasit, hemiasoch, hemiasom, hemiaswn, hemid, hemiech, hemied, hemiem, hemien, hemient, hemier, hemies, hemiest, hemiet, hemiff, hemio, hemioch, hemiodd, hemiom, hemion, hemiont, hemir, hemith, hemiwch, hemiwn, hemiwyd, hemiwyf
Noun(1) endless loop of flexible material between two rotating shafts or pulleys(2) a band to tie or buckle around the body (usually at the waist(3) an elongated region where a specific condition or characteristic is found(4) a vigorous blow(5) a path or strip (as cut by one course of mowing(6) ammunition (usually of small caliber(7) the act of hitting vigorously
Verb(1) sing loudly and forcefully(2) deliver a blow to(3) fasten with a belt
(1) The guard covering the chain drive on the belt had worn out, exposing the mechanism.(2) Around his waist was a belt of leather and from this, herbs, and objects of all kinds hung dangling, and clattered together as he walked.(3) she paused only to belt a robe about her waist(4) The day after Lee tested for her yellow belt , the first level of advancement, she talked with her instructor about opening her own school.(5) I lost the finals to a yellow belt , but I liked the experience.(6) he was awarded the victor's belt(7) This explains the composition of much of the asteroid belt as well as the inner planets.(8) Someone came and hand delivered them to us rather than us standing and watching the conveyer belt for almost an hour.(9) a belt of trees(10) she administered a good belt with her stick(11) However, the top three are players with the ability to really belt the ball.(12) In 1949 those two met again in a title fight and Robinson retained his belt with a convincing unanimous decision victory.(13) the asteroid belt(14) Most of them have now moved up from beginners white belt to the next level - a yellow belt .(15) a belt buckle(16) He buckled his sword belt around his waist, and then he picked her up.
(1) seat belt :: gwregys diogelwch
(2) conveyor belt :: belt cludo
(3) black belt :: gwregys du
(4) safety belt :: gwregys diogelwch
(5) leather belt :: gwregys lledr
(6) belt buckle :: bwcl gwregys
(7) fan belt :: belt ffan
(8) belt up :: gwregys fyny
(9) timing belt :: belt amseru
(10) wear a seat belt :: wisgo gwregys diogelwch
1. sash ::
2. region ::
3. swath ::
4. smash ::
5. knock ::
6. fasten ::
7. hit ::
8. belt out ::
belt, belted, belting, belts
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
the National Belt Buckle Collectors
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 19
It's a light saber
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 24
Oh, that is completely below the BELT.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 7
Says the man with a giant
BELT buckle and a dickey.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 6
That's a lot of BELT buckles.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 21
English to Welsh Dictionary: belt
Meaning and definitions of belt, translation in Welsh
language for belt with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of belt in Welsh and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'belt'
What belt means in Welsh, belt meaning
in Welsh, belt
definition, examples and pronunciation
of belt in Welsh language.