awydd, dymuniad, ddymuniad, hawydd, awyddau, bâr, bariaeth, chwant, chwantau, dymuniadau, fâr, fariaeth, hawyddau, mâr, mariaeth, nymuniad, nymuniadau, ddymuniadaudymuno, ddymuno, dymunaf, dymunasech, dymunai, dymunais, dymunaist, dymunan, dymunant, dymunasai, dymunasant, dymunen, dymunasem, dymunasent, dymunasid, dymunasit, dymunasoch, dymunasom, dymunaswn, dymunech, dymuned, dymunem, dymunent, dymunodd, dymuner, dymunes, dymunest, dymunet, dymuni, dymunid, dymuniff, dymunir, dymuna, dymunoch, dymuna’, dymunom, dymunon, dymunont, dymunwch, dymunwn, dymunwyd, dymunwyf, dymunych, dymunith, ddymunasent, ddymunaf, ddymunai, ddymunais, ddymunaist, ddymunan, ddymunant, ddymunasai, ddymunasant, ddymunasech, ddymunasem, ddymuna’, ddymunasid, ddymunasit, ddymunasoch, ddymunasom, ddymunaswn, ddymunech, ddymuned, ddymunen, ddymunem, ddymunodd, ddymuner, ddymunes, ddymunest, ddymunet, ddymuni, ddymunid, ddymuniff, ddymunir, ddymuna, ddymunoch, ddymunent, ddymunom, ddymunon, ddymunont, ddymunwch, ddymunwn, ddymunwyd, ddymunwyf, ddymunych, ddymunithdymuno, nymuno
Noun(1) the feeling that accompanies an unsatisfied state(2) an inclination to want things(3) something that is desired
Verb(1) feel or have a desire for; want strongly(2) expect and wish(3) express a desire for
(1) Longing, sexual desire , emotional emptiness and instability run rampant.(2) You desire power for power's sake; he merely wishes to see his friends and family live in peace.(3) I have no desire to return to school(4) It's against the notion that things calm down when we get older, when philosophy is supposed to kick in - that the body, the heart and sexual desire develop and age in the same way.(5) But it also heard of a public desire for resident doctors to be based at the hospital around the clock.(6) He also wished to awaken the desire to dance within the audience.(7) Like many academics in recent years, he was consumed by the desire to become a public intellectual.(8) They don't seem to be listening with regard to the desire of the public to maintain guaranteed benefits.(9) As a rule of thumb, buyers tend to desire the cars that were the status symbols of their youth, and desired models vary from country to country.(10) A strong sexual desire , it was contended, should be recognised as a sign of health and energy, both for the individual and for society.(11) Worldly ambition and sexual desire deflected him from the true path.(12) Such women are mostly presented as sexless in that once their family is complete, they appear to lose all sexual desire and physical charm.(13) A typical feeling in such a state is the inability to experience sexual desire , captured in this song as well.(14) It seems to me extremely likely that he would have some desire, some sexual desire .(15) When panderers to sexual desire frequent a location, other appetite providers will follow.(16) I desire her company, and do not wish to have her driven away.
(1) burning desire :: llosgi awydd
(2) sexual desire :: awydd rhywiol
(3) strong desire :: awydd cryf
(4) desire for :: awydd am
(5) heart's desire :: awydd galon
(6) great desire :: awydd mawr
(7) desire to do :: awydd i wneud
(8) passion desire :: awydd angerdd
(9) carnal desire :: awydd gnawdol
(10) object of desire :: gwrthrych o awydd
1. wish ::
2. lust ::
3. want ::
4. be attracted to ::
cael eu denu at
5. trust ::
desire, desired, desires, desiring
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...to your DESIRE
to have a relationship with Leslie.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 2
I DESIRE to meet him.
Vikings Season 1, Episode 8
I have no DESIRE
to salute any article of clothing tonight...
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 12
If blood is your DESIRE, blood shall flow.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 7
The combatants can choose
any weapon and shield they DESIRE.
Vikings Season 1, Episode 6
English to Welsh Dictionary: desire
Meaning and definitions of desire, translation in Welsh
language for desire with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of desire in Welsh and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'desire'
What desire means in Welsh, desire meaning
in Welsh, desire
definition, examples and pronunciation
of desire in Welsh language.