Noun(1) an isolated fact that is considered separately from the whole(2) a small part that can be considered separately from the whole(3) extended treatment of particulars(4) a crew of workers selected for a particular task(5) a temporary military unit
Verb(1) provide details for(2) assign to a specific task
(1) The report goes on to detail a list of differences between the way the city and Enmax operate.(2) The bride wore a duchess satin gown - by Christiana Cature - with a detached train and bow detail , and a two-tier veil.(3) the governor's security detail(4) She was very composed while he thanked the flight crew and the security detail .(5) Mosaic panels can be used as a decorative detail within a large area of standard tiles and aluminium tiles are also an option.(6) Hank Grotowski is a corrections officer heading the death row detail of a southern U.S. penitentiary.(7) her meticulous attention to detail(8) The sparingly used stone classical detail gives distinction to a relatively low-cost brick shell.(9) we shall consider every detail of the Bill(10) This photo is a detail from a stained glass window painted by Chagall.(11) Gould recently completed a 3-year detail to the Director of Operational Test and Evaluation Live Fire Office.(12) After an enemy work detail enters the tunnel, the patrol blows up the entrance.(13) You display great attention to detail which can be considered good fortune or a curse when it comes to relationships.(14) The needs of the school are vast and due to space restraints this reporter could not detail the full list of over-crowding issues.(15) At the main table the rest of the Bright Eyes sat with the bridge crew, mechanics and technicians, and the small security detail assigned to the ship.(16) More detail on the individual elements contained in these systems is provided below.
(1) in detail :: yn fanwl
(2) in more detail :: yn fwy manwl
(3) explain in detail :: egluro'n fanwl
(4) in great detail :: yn fanwl iawn
(5) state in detail :: wladwriaeth yn fanwl
(6) go into detail :: mynd i fanylder
(7) detail drawing :: gan dynnu manylion
1. particular ::
2. unimportant point ::
3. precision ::
4. unit ::
5. duty ::
6. item ::
7. contingent ::
8. describe ::
9. assign ::
detail, detailed, detailing, details
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Or did Ford forget
to give you that little DETAIL?
Westworld Season 2, Episode 9
Give us one more DETAIL
and we promise we'll leave you alone.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 8
always paying close attention
to any DETAIL, spotted it."
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 6
every DETAIL of their lives
as it happens.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 16
-For just a tiny DETAIL.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 3
English to Welsh Dictionary: detail
Meaning and definitions of detail, translation in Welsh
language for detail with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of detail in Welsh and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'detail'
What detail means in Welsh, detail meaning
in Welsh, detail
definition, examples and pronunciation
of detail in Welsh language.