osod, gadewch, gosod, adawa, adawes, adawa’, adawaf, adawai, adawais, adawaist, adawan, adawant, adawasai, adawasech, adawasem, adewir, adawasid, adawasit, adawaswn, adawch, adawech, adawed, adawem, adawen, adawent, adawer, adawi, adawsom, a.sant, gadawem, adawiff, adawith, adawn, adawo, adawoch, adawodd, adawom, adawont, adawsom, a.och, adawest, adawasent, adawsom, a.soch, adawsom, a.som, adawsom, a.son, adawyd, adawyf, adewais, adewaist, adewch, adewi, adewid, gadawan, gadawant, adewych, edy, esyd, gad, gadawa, gadawa’, gadawaf, gadawai, gadawais, gadawaist, gadewais, âd, gadawasai, gadawasech, gadawasem, gadawasent, gadawasid, gadawasit, gadawaswn, gadawch, gadawech, gadawed, gadawen, gadawent, gadawer, gadawes, gadawest, gadawet, gadawi, gadawiff, gadawith, gadawn, gadawo, gadawoch, gadawodd, gadawom, gadawont, gadawsom, a.och, gadawsom, a.on, gadawsom, a.sant, gadawsom, a.soch, gadawsom, a.som, gadawsom, a.son, gadawyd, gadawyf, gosodasom, gadewi, gadewid, gadewir, gadewych, gedy, gesyd, gosoda, gosoda’, gosodaf, gosodai, gosodais, gosodaist, gosodan, gosodant, gosodasai, gosodasant, gosodasech, gosodasem, gosodasent, gosodasid, gosodasit, gosodasoch, osodith, gosodi, gosodaswn, gosodwch, gosodech, gosoded, gosodem, gosoden, gosodent, gosoder, gosodes, gosodest, gosodet, osodem, gosodid, gosodiff, gosodir, gosodith, gosodo, gosodoch, gosododd, gosodom, gosodon, gosodont, gosodwn, gadewaist, gosodwyd, gosodwyf, gosodych, osoda, osoda’, osodaf, osodai, osodais, osodaist, osodan, osodant, osodasai, osodasant, osodasech, osodasem, osodasent, osodasid, osodasit, osodasoch, osodasom, osodaswn, osodech, adawsom, a.on, osodo, osoden, osodent, osoder, osodes, osodest, osodet, osodi, osodid, osodiff, osodir, osoded, adawet, osodoch, osododd, osodom, osodon, osodont, osodwch, osodwn, osodwyd, osodwyf, osodychgadael, adael, gosod, ngadael, ngosod
Noun(1) a brutal terrorist group active in Kashmir; fights against India with the goal of restoring Islamic rule of India(2) a serve that strikes the net before falling into the receiver's court; the ball must be served again
Verb(1) make it possible through a specific action or lack of action for something to happen(2) actively cause something to happen(3) consent to, give permission(4) cause to move; cause to be in a certain position or condition(5) leave unchanged(6) grant use or occupation of under a term of contract
(1) I let contracts for the manufacture of parts, assembled the sets in my apartment, and sold them however I could.(2) The decision means tenders will now be let for the project, with work expected to begin in late February.(3) In March, she let them sneak an early peek at the work in progress.(4) a tiny window that let in hardly any light(5) On June 22, the woman was sitting in a chair when they appeared at her living room door, having let themselves in by the back door.(6) A contract was let for 25 buildings across the state in a first round of construction.(7) As with everything else in the investment world, don't let greed and the desire for a quick buck overrule common sense.(8) I've taken a month's let on the flat(9) These were then packaged into the contracts that would be let to the section design consultants.(10) Pray you let us not; We fain would greet our mother.(11) The Government let the contract to an English firm.(12) length of the let(13) The construction work was let under two building contracts.(14) he'd go if they let him(15) let AB be the line joining A and B(16) my boss let me leave early
(1) let go :: yn gadael i fynd
(2) let me see :: Gadewch i mi weld
(3) let me know :: gadewch i mi wybod
(4) let it go :: gadewch iddo fynd
(5) to let :: i adael
(6) let out :: gadael allan
(7) let me be :: gadewch i mi fod yn
(8) let me in :: gadewch i mi yn
(9) let it :: gadael iddo
1. net ball ::
2. allow to ::
3. allow to go ::
caniatáu i fynd
4. allow ::
5. get ::
6. rent ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Let me guess.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 13
I'll LET you drive me
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 5
Let the dead man talk.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 18
...LET me step in and assure you
that my research will go on uninterrupted.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 12
I refuse to LET him experience
the same childhood trauma I did.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 16
English to Welsh Dictionary: let
Meaning and definitions of let, translation in Welsh
language for let with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of let in Welsh and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'let'
What let means in Welsh, let meaning
in Welsh, let
definition, examples and pronunciation
of let in Welsh language.