bywyd, fywyd, mywyd, bywydau, bucheddau, bywiogrwydd, einioes, fuchedd, fucheddau, buchedd, fywydau, heinioes, muchedd, mucheddau, mywiogrwydd, mywydau, fywiogrwydd
Noun(1) a characteristic state or mode of living(2) the experience of being alive; the course of human events and activities(3) the course of existence of an individual; the actions and events that occur in living(4) the condition of living or the state of being alive(5) the period during which something is functional (as between birth and death(6) the period between birth and the present time(7) the period from the present until death(8) a living person(9) animation and energy in action or expression(10) living things collectively(11) the organic phenomenon that distinguishes living organisms from nonliving ones(12) an account of the series of events making up a person's life(13) a motive for living(14) a prison term lasting as long as the prisoner lives
(1) animal life(2) From this process emerges spontaneous sketches and studied works from life or the imagination.(3) the person who saved my life(4) The worldly life and the religious life are always considered two sides of a coin in Islam.(5) the ice-cream vendors were the only signs of life(6) student life(7) prison life(8) little is known of his early life(9) It may have put me off female singers for life .(10) In just a few of them the constants have taken on the right values for the creation of stars, life and evolution.(11) The banks are green again after months of gloom and the margins are alive with life .(12) she brought a new life into the world(13) He was probably scarred for life , but his parents must have been delighted at their ingenuity.(14) In a matter of minutes, the hallway is not barren and lonely; it teems with life and sound.(15) she loves life in the fast lane(16) The prop and rudder were intact here as well, and the whole wreck was alive with life .
(1) love life :: caru bywyd
(2) new life :: Bywyd newydd
(3) half life :: hanner bywyd
(4) such is life :: o'r fath yn fywyd
(5) way of life :: ffordd o fyw
(6) for life :: ar gyfer bywyd
(7) life expectancy :: disgwyliad oes
(8) life jacket :: siaced achub
(9) still life :: Bywyd llonydd
1. existence ::
2. living things ::
3. way of life ::
ffordd o fyw
4. lifetime ::
5. vivacity ::
6. moving spirit ::
7. person ::
8. the way of the world ::
y ffordd y byd
10. life sentence ::
dedfryd am oes
12. life story ::
13. living ::
1. lethargy ::
life, lifeless, lifelike
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Our vows are taken for LIFE.
Only death relieves us of our sacred trust.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 8
Only once in my LIFE,
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 7
Sheldon, you are the most inconsiderate
person I have ever met in my entire LIFE!
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 23
You asked for LIFE, you paid for LIFE.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 10
I'm more concerned
about the kid's LIFE than my own?
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 6
English to Welsh Dictionary: life
Meaning and definitions of life, translation in Welsh
language for life with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of life in Welsh and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'life'
What life means in Welsh, life meaning
in Welsh, life
definition, examples and pronunciation
of life in Welsh language.