cyhyrol, cyhyrog, gyhyrog, cryfach, cryfaf, cryfed, chryf, chryfach, chryfaf, chryfed, cryf, gryf, gryfach, gryfaf, gryfed, nghryf, nghryfach, nghryfaf, nghryfed, nghyhyrog, chyhyrog
Adjective(1) of or relating to or consisting of muscle(2) having a robust muscular body-build characterized by predominance of structures (bone and muscle and connective tissue(3) having or suggesting great physical power or force(4) (of a person
(1) I have the strength and size to back up the fact that you can get strong and have a muscular body on a vegan diet.(2) Most cases will be forms of muscular tension headaches.(3) The new car has a stronger, more muscular look than its predecessor.(4) he has a muscular build(5) The epiglottis is a flap of muscular tissue that closes off the entry to your voice box when you swallow.(6) The heart is a muscular organ, divided into left and right sides.(7) A boy with black hair and a strong muscular build looked sternly at David.(8) Though his hair was gray with white streaks on both sides of his head, his body was still muscular and strong.(9) My body became strong and muscular but I could run like lightning, and, boy, did it feel great!(10) Neuromuscular signs, mainly referring to muscular tension, were also documented.(11) Here, there was a cadre of burly bouncers waiting for her, each of them large and muscular and very powerful.(12) It provides muscular branches to peroneus longus and peroneus brevis muscles.(13) He was sitting next to a burly muscular youngster in dirty military fatigues who was trying to drink from two cans simultaneously.(14) No inflammation was seen in the muscular and serosal layers of the appendix.(15) The researchers will focus on myotonic and facioscapulohumeral muscular dystrophies.(16) Solos tend to be modal rather than on conventional chords and the result is a muscular and dynamic trip into the adventurous hinterland of free jazz.
(1) muscular dystrophy :: dystroffi'r cyhyrau
(2) muscular system :: system gyhyrol
(3) muscular endurance :: dygnwch y cyhyrau
(4) muscular pain :: poen yn y cyhyrau
(5) muscular strength :: cryfder y cyhyrau
(6) muscular man :: dyn cyhyrau
1. fibrous ::
2. strong ::
3. vigorous ::
4. mesomorphic ::
5. sinewy ::
1. scrawny ::
muscular, muscularity, muscularly
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
and not your MUSCULAR
Nebraska man hands.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 20
of the MUSCULAR tail
of a jaguar.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 17
...and tic, the involuntary
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 1
English to Welsh Dictionary: muscular
Meaning and definitions of muscular, translation in Welsh
language for muscular with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of muscular in Welsh and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'muscular'
What muscular means in Welsh, muscular meaning
in Welsh, muscular
definition, examples and pronunciation
of muscular in Welsh language.