dantro, nhantro, tantro, thantrocarfan, carfanau, cledr, cledren, charfan, charfanau, chledr, chledren, garfan, garfanau, gledr, gledren, ngharfan, ngharfanau, nghledr, nghledren, reilen, reiliau, rheilen, rheiliau
Noun(1) a barrier consisting of a horizontal bar and supports(2) short for railway(3) a bar or pair of parallel bars of rolled steel making the railway along which railroad cars or other vehicles can roll(4) a horizontal bar (usually of wood or metal(5) any of numerous widely distributed small wading birds of the family Rallidae having short wings and very long toes for running on soft mud
Verb(1) complain bitterly(2) enclose with rails(3) provide with rails(4) separate with a railing(5) convey (goods etc.(6) travel by rail or train(7) lay with rails(8) fish with a handline over the rails of a boat(9) spread negative information about(10) criticize severely
(1) the anode must be connected to the positive supply rail(2) An express train travelling from London to Leeds derailed after a rail broke on the East Coast Main Line track.(3) The doctor pulled Peter's chart from where it was hanging over the bed rail , and studied it carefully.(4) In addition, the two companies have reached an agreement on payment for cargo transportation by rail til 2003.(5) OK, now as you approach the rail , do a frontside 180 ollie.(6) They agreed to restrict rail traffic away from travel time for school age children.(7) It should never be forgotten that a steel wheel on a steel rail has one-seventh of the friction of a rubber-tyred wheel on a bitumen surface.(8) Most ports are well linked to local and intercity rail transportation.(9) Place a combination square or try square over the rail so the blade is in line with the edge of the stile.(10) Swaying slightly, she clutched the stair rail for support and slowly made her way down, one step at a time.(11) A similar situation was narrowly avoided whilst recently affixing a curtain rail to the wall in the lounge.(12) The ordeal began as the result of a tragic accident when a rail worker died after slipping and falling on to the live rail on the main line.(13) I have often regarded the rail as the premier bird of a freshwater marsh, so a marsh without one is to my mind severely lacking.(14) If your cut exposes the hollow portion of the door, you must reinstall the solid-wood rail from the cutoff.(15) An efficient metro rail system will not only push the bulk of traffic underground, but also ensure that people use their vehicles sparingly.(16) Zack stopped and thought, using the rail the on the wall for support.
(1) light rail :: rheilffordd ysgafn
(2) towel rail :: rheilffyrdd tywel
(3) by rail :: ar y rheilffordd
(4) rail track :: trac rheilffordd
(5) rail station :: gorsaf reilffordd
(6) rail transport :: cludiant rheilffordd
(7) side rail :: rheilffordd ochr
(8) guard-rail :: gard-rheilffordd
(9) bottom rail :: rheilffordd gwaelod
1. train ::
2. track ::
3. railing ::
5. rail off ::
rheilffordd i ffwrdd
6. rail in ::
rheilffyrdd yn y
7. fulminate ::
8. revile ::
9. inveigh ::
10. train ::
conrail, rail, railed, railing, railings, rails
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
and I don't want
to be a third RAIL.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 15
so she climbed
over the safety RAIL
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 23
And this is a woman who kept
a safety RAIL on my bed until I was 17.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 23
have walked to this RAIL,
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 24
English to Welsh Dictionary: rail
Meaning and definitions of rail, translation in Welsh
language for rail with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of rail in Welsh and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'rail'
What rail means in Welsh, rail meaning
in Welsh, rail
definition, examples and pronunciation
of rail in Welsh language.