glaw, law, nglawglawio, lawio, glawia, glawia’, bwria, bwriech, bwria’, bwriaf, bwriai, bwriais, bwriaist, bwrian, bwriant, bwriasai, bwriasant, fwri, bwriasem, bwriasent, bwriasid, bwriasit, bwriasoch, bwriasom, bwriaswn, bwrid, bwrien, bwriom, fwriech, bwrient, bwrier, bwries, bwriest, bwriet, bwriff, bwrio, bwrioch, bwried, bwriasech, bwrion, bwriont, bwrir, bwrith, bwriwch, bwriwn, bwriwyd, bwriwyf, bwriych, fwriasant, fwriasech, fwria, fwria’, fwriaf, fwriai, fwriais, fwriaist, fwrian, fwriant, fwriasai, fwriych, bwri, fwriasem, fwriasent, fwriasid, fwriasit, fwriasoch, fwriasom, fwriaswn, fwrid, fwried, fwriem, fwrien, fwrient, fwrier, fwries, fwriest, fwriet, fwriff, fwrio, fwrioch, fwriodd, fwriom, fwrion, fwriont, fwrir, fwrith, fwriwch, fwriwn, fwriwyd, fwriwyf, glawiasent, glawiaf, glawiai, glawiais, glawiaist, glawian, glawiant, glawiasai, glawiasant, glawiasech, glawiem, glawiasem, glawiasid, glawiasit, glawiasoch, glawiasom, glawiaswn, glawid, glawiech, glawied, lawiom, glawiom, glawien, glawiych, glawient, glawier, glawies, glawiest, glawiet, glawiff, glawioch, glawiodd, lawiem, glawion, glawiont, glawir, glawith, glawiwch, glawiwn, glawiwyd, glawiwyf, lawi, lawiasem, lawia’, lawiaf, lawiai, lawiais, lawiaist, lawian, lawiant, lawiasai, lawiasant, glawi, lawia, lawiasent, lawiasid, lawiasit, lawiasoch, lawiasom, lawiaswn, lawid, lawiech, bwriodd, lawion, lawien, lawient, lawier, lawies, lawiest, lawiet, lawiff, lawioch, lawiodd, lawied, bwriem, lawiont, lawir, lawith, lawiwch, lawiwn, lawiwyd, lawiwyf, lawiych, lawiasechglawio, bwrw, fwrw, nglawio, mwrw
glawbwrw glawbwrw glawbwrw glaw
Noun(1) water falling in drops from vapor condensed in the atmosphere(2) drops of fresh water that fall as precipitation from clouds(3) anything happening rapidly or in quick successive
Verb(1) precipitate as rain
(1) Before long, heavy drops of rain began to pour on the barren landscape.(2) The whole of the previous week had been glorious weather and then, yesterday, the temperature had dropped right down and freezing rain had poured down from the skies.(3) Winter storms normally bring ordinary rain, freezing rain and sleet as well as snow.(4) It poured with rain continually; there were floods in the north of the country.(5) Our planet is incessantly bombarded with a rain of cosmic rays, charged stable particles, such as protons and electrons.(6) the rain had not stopped for days(7) Few of us walk into the office to a rain of boos or are subjected nightly to the possibility of public failure and humiliation.(8) It was odd that not too far away, it was probably pouring rain , while it was humid and sunny where Kace stood.(9) He looked up at the sky, and several more drops of rain fell on his face.(10) Soon she felt the first drops of rain begin to fall, and within minutes she was soaked to the skin, her hair clinging heavily to her neck and back.(11) he fell under the rain of blows(12) At that point, a rain of fire and bullets hit us, shutting up forever the cheerful voices of a few minutes earlier.(13) The Cityboys formed a rough circle, ignoring the rain of lead that fell on them from above.(14) it was beginning to rain(15) Weather effects like sand storms or heavy rain and snowfall shorten your units' line of sight and cut their air supply.(16) Unlike Kuiper belt comets, Oort cloud comets can rain down on the inner solar system from any angle and any direction.
(1) to rain :: glawio
(2) rain forest :: goedwig law
(3) acid rain :: glaw asid
(4) heavy rain :: glaw trwm
(5) light rain :: glaw ysgafn
(6) pouring rain :: arllwys y glaw
(7) rain cats and dogs :: cathod a chŵn glaw
(8) after the rain :: ar ôl y glaw
(9) in the rain :: yn y glaw
(10) rain shower :: cawod law
1. rainfall ::
2. shower ::
3. pelting ::
4. rainwater ::
5. pour ::
6. fall ::
7. rain down ::
glaw i lawr
rain, rained, raining, rains
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Have you been outside in the RAIN
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 20
That RAIN will cost us another day.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 7
Gonna RAIN soon.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 3
You know, we could still go.
A little RAIN isn't gonna kill us.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 20
Are we gonna talk about the RAIN of
caca the kid brought down upon us?
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 11
English to Welsh Dictionary: rain
Meaning and definitions of rain, translation in Welsh
language for rain with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of rain in Welsh and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'rain'
What rain means in Welsh, rain meaning
in Welsh, rain
definition, examples and pronunciation
of rain in Welsh language.