warchodfa, gwarchodfa, eilydd, eilyddion, gwarchodfeydd, ngwarchodfa, ngwarchodfeydd, heilydd, heilyddion, warchodfeyddneilltuo, neilltuasoch, neilltua’, neilltuasit, neilltuasid, neilltuasent, neilltuasem, neilltuasech, neilltuasant, neilltuasai, neilltuant, neilltuan, neilltuaist, neilltuais, neilltuai, neilltuaf, ragarcheban, neilltuoch, neilltuaswn, neilltuech, neilltued, neilltuem, neilltuen, neilltuent, neilltuer, neilltues, neilltuest, neilltuet, neilltui, neilltuid, neilltuiff, neilltuir, neilltuith, ragarchebent, neilltuodd, neilltuom, neilltuon, neilltuont, neilltuwch, neilltuwn, neilltuwyd, neilltuwyf, neilltuych, ragarcheba, ragarcheba’, ragarchebaf, ragarchebai, ragarchebais, ragarchebaist, rhagarchebasent, ragarchebant, ragarchebasai, ragarchebasant, ragarchebasech, ragarchebasem, ragarchebasent, ragarchebasid, ragarchebasit, ragarchebasoch, ragarchebasom, ragarchebaswn, ragarchebech, ragarchebed, ragarchebem, neilltua, rhagarchebasech, ragarchebes, ragarchebest, ragarchebet, ragarchebi, ragarchebid, ragarchebiff, ragarchebir, ragarchebith, ragarchebo, ragarcheboch, ragarchebodd, ragarchebom, ragarchebon, ragarchebont, ragarcheber, ragarcheben, rhagarchebasant, rhagarchebasai, rhagarchebant, rhagarcheban, rhagarchebaist, rhagarchebais, rhagarchebai, rhagarchebaf, rhagarcheba’, rhagarcheba, ragarchebych, ragarchebwyf, ragarchebwyd, ragarchebwch, ragarchebwn, rhagarchebid, rhagarchebasid, rhagarchebasit, rhagarchebasoch, rhagarchebasom, rhagarchebaswn, rhagarchebech, rhagarchebed, rhagarchebem, rhagarcheben, rhagarchebent, rhagarcheber, rhagarchebes, rhagarchebest, rhagarchebet, rhagarchebasem, neilltuasom, rhagarchebiff, rhagarchebir, rhagarchebith, rhagarchebo, rhagarcheboch, rhagarchebodd, rhagarchebom, rhagarchebon, rhagarchebont, rhagarchebwch, rhagarchebwn, rhagarchebwyd, rhagarchebwyf, rhagarchebych, rhagarchebineilltuo, ragarchebu, rhagarchebu
wrth gefnCedwircronfeydd wrth gefngadw
Noun(1) formality and propriety of manner(2) something kept back or saved for future use or a special purpose(3) an athlete who plays only when a starter on the team is replaced(4) (medicine(5) a district that is reserved for particular purpose(6) armed forces that are not on active duty but can be called in an emergency(7) the trait of being uncommunicative; not volunteering anything more than necessary
Verb(1) hold back or set aside, especially for future use or contingency(2) give or assign a resource to a particular person or cause(3) obtain or arrange (for oneself(4) arrange for and reserve (something for someone else
(1) The closing date for season ticket holders to reserve their seats and get discounted tickets for the friendly match is tomorrow.(2) An additional battalion was made available for ├ö├ç├┐corps use,├ö├ç├û and another battalion as an artillery reserve for the army.(3) roll out half the dough and reserve the other half(4) First, the river that would be dammed was an important source of fish and crayfish, and the lands that would be flooded were used as a hunting reserve for deer.(5) He then voluntarily developed and trained a reserve force of assorted Army troops trapped with the Marines.(6) Many of the lots will be sold without reserve , and the bulk of the paintings carry estimates of between ├ö├®┬╝500 and ├ö├®┬╝3,000.(7) The appeal is expected to finish today, but the judges will reserve their decision, with judgement expected to be announced within three months.(8) Like all of us he had been thrown in at the deep end with this stupid rowing idea, but he seemed to really try his hardest to do the best he could, despite his natural reserve .(9) The 27-year-old has been given a week's trial and is likely to get a chance to impress in a reserve team game.(10) If we reserve consecrated bread and wine and kneel before it, why should we not preserve the world with the same reverence?(11) He looks after the land as a private reserve for wildlife habitat, running marsupials and their predators instead of cows.(12) She always managed to reserve two seats for us at the bar.(13) Why is it that only people living within 100 metres or a neighbouring property or Council, can appeal against the granting of a private timber reserve ?(14) If a marinade is to be used later for basting or for serving as a sauce, reserve a portion of it before adding the beef.(15) He had long ago told me that he wanted me to be honest and without reserve when talking to him, and I usually found it difficult.(16) Valentine's Day sanctions gestures and words of affection in a culture otherwise characterized by public and private reserve .
(1) to reserve :: i gronfa wrth gefn
(2) nature reserve :: Gwarchodfa Natur
(3) statutory reserve :: wrth gefn statudol
(4) natural reserve :: gwarchodfa natur
(5) reserve fund :: cronfa wrth gefn
(6) reserve price :: pris cadw
(7) in reserve :: wrth gefn
(8) legal reserve :: gwarchodfa cyfreithiol
(9) revaluation reserve :: gronfa ailbrisio
(10) capital reserve :: gronfa gyfalaf wrth gefn
1. backup ::
copi wrth gefn
2. stock ::
4. national park ::
5. reticence ::
6. reservation ::
7. stockpile ::
8. modesty ::
10. substitute ::
11. put to one side ::
rhoi o'r neilltu
12. book ::
13. retain ::
14. defer ::
15. allow ::
1. release ::
2. relinquish ::
3. surrender ::
4. yield ::
reserve, reserved, reserves, reserving
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
We're going to melt all the gold
from the fucking national RESERVE.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 4
Yeah, and I RESERVE this word
for those rare instances
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 21
Please RESERVE chitchat for your breaks,
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 3
The national RESERVE,
on carts propelled by outboard motors!
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 8
They're melting the national RESERVE! Why?
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 7
English to Welsh Dictionary: reserve
Meaning and definitions of reserve, translation in Welsh
language for reserve with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of reserve in Welsh and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'reserve'
What reserve means in Welsh, reserve meaning
in Welsh, reserve
definition, examples and pronunciation
of reserve in Welsh language.