llif, lifiau, llifiaulifio, llifio, lifia’, lifiasant, lifiaf, lifiai, lifiais, lifiaist, lifian, lifiant, lifiasai, lified, lifiasech, lifiasem, lifiasent, lifiasid, lifiasit, lifiasoch, lifiasom, lifiaswn, lifid, lifiech, lifiem, lifion, lifien, lifient, lifier, lifies, lifiest, lifiet, lififf, lifioch, lifi, lifiom, lifia, lifiont, lifir, lifith, lifiwch, lifiwn, lifiwyd, lifiwyf, lifiych, lifiodd, llifiasem, llifia’, llifiaf, llifiai, llifiais, llifiaist, llifian, llifiant, llifiasai, llifiasant, llified, llifia, llifiasent, llifiasid, llifiasit, llifiasoch, llifiasom, llifiaswn, llifid, llifiech, llifiasech, llifion, llifien, llifient, llifier, llifies, llifiest, llifiet, llififf, llifioch, llifi, llifiom, llifiem, llifiont, llifir, llifith, llifiwch, llifiwn, llifiwyd, llifiwyf, llifiych, llifioddllifio
Noun(1) a condensed but memorable saying embodying some important fact of experience that is taken as true by many people(2) hand tool having a toothed blade for cutting(3) a power tool for cutting wood
Verb(1) cut with a saw(2) perceive by sight or have the power to perceive by sight(3) perceive (an idea or situation(4) perceive or be contemporaneous with(5) imagine; conceive of; see in one's mind(6) deem to be(7) get to know or become aware of, usually accidentally(8) see or watch(9) come together(10) find out, learn, or determine with certainty, usually by making an inquiry or other effort(11) be careful or certain to do something; make certain of something(12) go to see for professional or business reasons(13) go to see for a social visit(14) go to see a place, as for entertainment(15) take charge of or deal with(16) receive as a specified guest
(1) Whether or not they like current expressions of democracy, I think it would be fair to say that most people agree with this old saw .(2) Don't believe the old saw that you can't be out and still be a mover and shaker in Hollywood.(3) But you may recall I packed a late lunch and, as the old saw goes, time waits for no one.(4) More broadly, though, history teaches that the old saw is correct - shares do offer the best returns in the long run.(5) Since you cannot score and crack it like ceramic tiles, your best bet is to rent a wet saw .(6) A contractor saw or a hybrid saw of good quality suits the needs of most woodworkers.(7) If you don't own a miter saw , rent one.(8) According to the old saw , a language is a dialect with an army and a navy.(9) A pruning saw with a curved blade that's narrow at the tip will help you get into tight spaces.(10) it is worth bearing in mind another old saw : ├ö├ç├┐oppositions do not win elections; governments lose them├ö├ç├û(11) It helps to wrap an elastic cord around the whole bunch and use a saw to cut the old stems below the cord.(12) Jacob awoke on a cold morning to an unending beeping and a sound only comparable to a saw cutting wood.(13) Mark the cut line on the board and position the saw with its blade on the line.(14) Hold the base plate, or shoe, of the saw against the board to be sure the blade is lined up with the line.(15) A servant eased out of a small door with a four-string violin and began to saw quietly at it.(16) Going in with a pruning saw to undo a decade or more of overgrowth in one shot can be disastrous to an old tree.
(1) see :: gweld
(2) saw blade :: llafn welodd
(3) hand saw :: gwelodd llaw
(4) circular saw :: gwelodd gron
(5) chain saw :: gwelodd gadwyn
(6) power saw :: gwelodd pŵer
(7) saw palmetto :: palmetto welodd
(8) table saw :: tabl gwelodd
(9) buzz saw :: gwelodd buzz
(10) scroll saw :: gwelodd sgrolio
(11) wood saw :: gwelodd pren
1. saying ::
2. proverb ::
3. sawing machine ::
saw, sawed, sawing, saws
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
- Building on that, I'm lactose intolerant.
- No, I SAW the menu, they have soy cheese.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 21
Hey, so I SAW a movie trailer
the other day.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 13
Last time I SAW you,
the little crow was your prisoner.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 8
I SAW your pupils dilate
when you looked at her...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 5
I said my face would be the last thing
you SAW before you died.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 10
English to Welsh Dictionary: saw
Meaning and definitions of saw, translation in Welsh
language for saw with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of saw in Welsh and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'saw'
What saw means in Welsh, saw meaning
in Welsh, saw
definition, examples and pronunciation
of saw in Welsh language.