dioddef, goddef, ngoddef, nioddefdioddef, ddioddef, dioddefwyf, dioddefech, dioddefasech, dioddefa, dioddefa’, dioddefaf, dioddefai, dioddefais, dioddefaist, dioddefan, dioddefant, dioddefasai, dioddefasant, dioddefych, dioddefasem, dioddefasent, dioddefasid, dioddefasit, dioddefasoch, dioddefasom, dioddefaswn, dioddefith, dioddefir, ddioddefed, dioddefen, dioddefent, dioddefer, dioddefes, dioddefest, dioddefet, dioddefi, dioddefid, dioddefiff, dioddefwyd, dioddefem, dioddefo, dioddefoch, dioddefodd, dioddefom, dioddefon, dioddefont, dioddefwch, dioddefwn, ddioddefasai, ddioddefwyf, ddioddefasech, ddioddefa, ddioddefa’, ddioddefaf, ddioddefai, ddioddefais, ddioddefaist, ddioddefan, ddioddefant, ddioddefwyd, ddioddefasant, goddef, ddioddefasem, ddioddefasent, ddioddefasid, ddioddefasit, ddioddefasoch, ddioddefasom, ddioddefaswn, ddioddefech, ddioddefir, ddioddefith, ddioddefen, ddioddefent, ddioddefer, ddioddefes, ddioddefest, ddioddefet, ddioddefi, ddioddefid, ddioddefiff, dioddefed, ddioddefem, ddioddefo, ddioddefoch, ddioddefodd, ddioddefom, ddioddefon, ddioddefont, ddioddefwch, ddioddefwn, goddefasai, goddefwyf, goddefasech, oddefych, goddefa’, goddefaf, goddefai, goddefais, goddefaist, goddefan, goddefant, goddefwyd, goddefasant, goddefych, goddefasem, goddefasent, goddefasid, goddefasit, goddefasoch, goddefasom, goddefaswn, goddefech, goddefir, goddefith, goddefen, goddefent, goddefer, goddefes, goddefest, goddefet, goddefi, goddefid, goddefiff, goddefed, goddefem, goddefo, goddefoch, goddefodd, goddefom, goddefon, goddefont, goddefwch, goddefwn, oddefant, oddefwyd, oddefasant, ddioddefych, oddef, oddefa’, oddefaf, oddefai, oddefais, oddefaist, oddefan, oddefwn, oddefasai, oddefwyf, oddefasech, oddefasem, oddefasent, oddefasid, oddefasit, oddefasoch, oddefasom, oddefaswn, oddefiff, oddefir, oddefem, oddefen, oddefent, oddefer, oddefes, oddefest, oddefet, oddefi, oddefid, oddefech, oddefed, oddefith, oddefo, oddefoch, oddefodd, oddefom, oddefon, oddefont, oddefwch
yn dioddefdioddefodddioddefwrdioddefwyrdioddefdioddefiadauyn dioddef
Verb(1) undergo or be subjected to(2) undergo (as of injuries and illnesses(3) experience (emotional(4) put up with something or somebody unpleasant(5) get worse(6) feel pain or be in pain(7) feel physical pain(8) feel unwell or uncomfortable(9) be given to(10) undergo or suffer(11) be set at a disadvantage
(1) Bird dismisses fears that editorial quality will suffer .(2) I won't suffer her bad manners(3) France will no longer suffer the existing government(4) you'll suffer for it yet!(5) my conscience would not suffer me to accept any more(6) Global support for Olympics will suffer if Games appear tainted(7) to suffer for your sins(8) Without it, quality will suffer at every level from the standard of research, thinking and writing to the number of typos.(9) Older children may suffer personality changes from mild to the extreme.(10) his relationship with Anne did suffer(11) the poor are going to suffer most(12) he didn't suffer any distress(13) the elderly suffer the effects of heat most(14) he won't suffer anyone else to do it(15) you'll never have to suffer them again(16) Quality television programmes will suffer as a ratings war between BBC and ITV sidelines them in favour of soaps, an independent producer warned.
(1) suffer from :: dioddef o
(2) to suffer :: i ddioddef
(3) suffer in silence :: dioddef yn dawel
(4) suffer the consequences :: dioddef y canlyniadau
(5) suffer losses :: yn dioddef colledion
(6) suffer injury :: dioddef anaf
(7) suffer from diarrhea :: yn dioddef o ddolur rhydd
(8) suffer from colic :: yn dioddef o colig
1. hurt ::
3. undergo ::
4. be impaired ::
gael ei amharu
5. tolerate ::
6. allow ::
7. ache ::
8. endure ::
9. lose ::
10. get ::
11. meet ::
1. ban ::
2. enjoin ::
3. forbid ::
4. prohibit ::
5. proscribe ::
6. veto ::
suffer, suffered, sufferer, sufferers, suffering, sufferings, suffers
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Don't let her SUFFER.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 6
I hate a good many things,
but I SUFFER them all the same.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 2
...SUFFER from an external locus
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 15
we all need to SUFFER.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 5
The people who SUFFER under despots
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 2
English to Welsh Dictionary: suffer
Meaning and definitions of suffer, translation in Welsh
language for suffer with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of suffer in Welsh and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'suffer'
What suffer means in Welsh, suffer meaning
in Welsh, suffer
definition, examples and pronunciation
of suffer in Welsh language.