barcio, marciobarciem, barcia, barcia’, barciaf, barciai, barciais, barciaist, barcian, barciant, barciasai, barciasant, barciodd, barciasem, barciasent, barciasid, barciasit, barciasoch, barciasom, barciaswn, barcid, barciech, barcied, barciom, barcien, barcient, barcier, barcies, barciest, barciet, barciff, barcio, barcioch, barci, barciasech, barcion, barciont, barcir, barcith, barciwch, barciwn, barciwyd, barciwyf, barciych, farciem, farcia, farcia’, farciaf, farciai, farciais, farciaist, farcian, farciant, farciasai, farciasant, farciodd, farciasem, farciasent, farciasid, farciasit, farciasoch, farciasom, farciaswn, farcid, farciech, farcied, farciom, farcien, farcient, farcier, farcies, farciest, farciet, farciff, farcio, farcioch, farci, farciasech, farcion, farciont, farcir, farcith, farciwch, farciwn, farciwyd, farciwyf, farciych
- lliw haullliw haul
Noun(1) a browning of the skin resulting from exposure to the rays of the sun(2) a light brown the color of topaz(3) ratio of the opposite to the adjacent side of a right-angled triangle
Verb(1) treat skins and hides with tannic acid so as to convert them into leather(2) get a tan, from wind or sun
Adjective(1) of a light yellowish-brown color
(1) The overriding colours are natural hues of tan , brown and olive greens contrasted with a bright white base, to give a soft, earthy look.(2) They were dressed in tan and gray short-sleeved uniforms, and they all bore holstered guns.(3) Its offices, decorated in shades of pastel yellow and tan , looked perfectly professional - even stylish.(4) I don't burn either, which is nice, but even if I spend eight hours under the Mediterranean sun, I don't tan .(5) Most important, I'd like something that does not make me look washed-out or in need of a tan .(6) For a fixed monthly price, you can tan as much as you want.(7) If these critters are a problem I cover up, if not I wear shorts and short sleeve shirts with lots of P20 once a day sun filter, you will tan without burning.(8) The solution in the airbrush contains self-tanner, bronzer and a moisturizer, and results in a perfectly even all-over tan .(9) He was wearing tan slacks and a shirt that brought out the color in his green eyes.(10) She wears a tan baseball cap and a short-sleeved striped shirt.(11) If you love the sun, you can tan with a Playboy bunny sticker near your bikini line.(12) Her nails are short and not in the least scary, there is no electric tan , deathly blonde hair or sticky lipstick.(13) They are usually brown, but can vary in colour from light tan to black.(14) I'm convinced she got me addicted to girls with large eyes, hers a sparkling grey/blue nestled amongst long, light tan lashes.(15) She recently had her dark hair cut short and now wears it gamine and honey-coloured, which suits her clean bone structure and a light summer tan .(16) If you do not plan to tan the hide immediately after skinning it, remove as much of the flesh, fat, membranous tissue as possible.
(1) get a tan :: cael lliw haul
(2) fake tan :: ffug lliw haul
(3) light tan :: golau lliw haul
(4) spray tan :: chwistrellu lliw haul
(5) black and tan :: du a lliw haul
(6) tan leather :: lliw haul lledr
1. topaz ::
2. become suntanned ::
yn dod yn suntanned
3. get a suntan ::
cael lliw haul
4. brown ::
6. bronze ::
7. yellowish-brown ::
8. light brown ::
9. pale brown ::
10. beige ::
11. tawny ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
but that just made me look
paler, so I-I got a spray TAN.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 2
♪ Tall and TAN and young
and lovely ♪
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 2
And that's not a bathing suit,
it's a TAN line.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 13
Look, it's only
a spray TAN.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 2
You get a TAN,
meet the Swedish bikini team,
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 11
English to Welsh Dictionary: tan
Meaning and definitions of tan, translation in Welsh language for tan with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of tan in Welsh and in English language.
Tags for the entry "tan"
What tan means in Welsh, tan meaning in Welsh, tan definition, examples and pronunciation of tan in Welsh language.